Field Trip to Stark Industries Part Three

Shuri had made it to the training rooms, despite much kicking and screaming from Flash. She threw him on the wrestling mat that Nat and Steve were sparring on. He was about to run, but Shuri stopped him with a death glare.
"I found the boy that's bullying our Petey Pooh Bear Pudding Pie."

The rest of the class jogged into the training room, led by a slightly out of breath Lisa. Peter was looking at the Avengers, or at least those in the room, and shook his head desperately, silently begging them not to kill Flash. Natasha smirked and avoided eye contact.

The looks of confusion on the Avengers faces immediately morphed into hatred. This boy was one of the reasons for their kids sadness, and one of the only that they had control over. Therefore, they were gonna do something about it.

"So," Natasha was the first one up to interrogate the boy, and she was glowering at him harder than she was at Thanos himself. "I hear you've been bullying my nephew. You see, just because he looks scrawny it doesn't mean he can't put up a fight. I know Peter, and I know he's holding back so he doesn't hurt you. That's the kind of person he is. A nice one. Unlike you." She stepped back, and Steve took his place.

"You're a bully. From what I've seen, a big one. And I don't like bullies. So I would suggest leaving our kid alone, before I do something I regret. I wouldn't punch a minor, but I can't say the same for Bucky or Tasha. And technically you're 21 so I could make an exception." Natasha and Bucky were nodding along to Steves speech, and it was Bucky's turn next.

"If anyone hurt Peter, I would kill everyone in the room and then myself. And I really don't wanna do that right now, coz God knows the Earth needs someone to protect it. But I'm willing if the situation calls. But, for your own safety, I wouldn't advise going within a ten foot radar of him." Giving the boy a final glare, he stalked to the back of the group where he'd be more comfortable. Next, Wanda's turn.

"I've already lost my brother once, and if you do anything in the way of hurting this one, I swear I will tear you limb from limb. Your death will be long and painful and I'll make sure you hate your last few minutes on Earth before going and rotting in Hell where you belong. Got it?" She let her magic roll off her fingers gently, the red sparks glowing and tumbling off her fingertips. Her eyes were red, and she looked incredibly threatening. She leaned into Vision's side (Oh yeah, he's alive too) who was just standing there looking intimidating. Which, to be fair, was enough.

"Now, who wants to learn some self-defence?" Nat asked, instantly changing her mood, a smile gracing her lips. "Eugene, why don't you come and fight me?" Flash gulped visibly, afraid of the redhead. For good reason. She was just about ready to kill him.

Steve signalled for the fight to commence. Usually he wouldn't condone to such behaviour, but he was willing to turn a blind eye just this once. Nat immediately kicked Flash's leg. It was clear she wanted to drag the fight out as long as possible, so she could do the maximum damage possible.

Flash threw a messy punch at Nat's face, which she easily caught and twisted his fist. Peter could hear cracking from where he stood ten feet away without having to use his enhanced senses. He cringed, but didn't do anything to stop her. Nat swept Flash's legs out from under him and twisted his arm behind his back. He cried out in pain and Nat released him.
"Who wants to go next?"

Peter moves towards the mat and removed his shoes and, after a quick internal debate, his shirt. This got a round of gasps (didn't we all? Like, woah, does that 12 year old have abs?) as they realised Peter is absolutely ripped. He got into his starting position, and Steve counted down.

Peter knew his only chance to beat Nat was to get a good first shot. As soon as Steve said go, Peter sent his fist flying towards her diaphragm. She dodged, and it caught her on the side of her stomach. She tried to roundhouse kick him, but he caught her leg and lifted her up so she was upside down. She sent her fists flailing at his legs, but he barely felt them. He (gently) shoved her to the floor and held her there. He then released her and offered her a hand to help her up, which she took.
"Well done, малыш паук, you're getting better. I told you it wouldn't be long until you could beat me!"
"Thanks, мама паук. It means a lot." She gave him a gentle smile and he made his way over to the rest of the group.

"So, we'll each have a station. You get five minutes at each. You can pick your own groups of seven and pick a station to start in. You'll move clockwise. Go!"