18 ~ don't look back

I must admit, waking up in a warm bed with comfy clothes on and the smell of eggs and bread was amazing. And as much as I wanted to enjoy the welcoming feeling, I just couldn’t, knowing that there were still so many people suffering and I still didn’t know where I would end up. Or where we would end up.

I sat up straight when the door opened. It revealed the one I trusted the most. I was happy that I wasn’t alone, but afraid that there was something to lose. And if I lost Theo, I wouldn’t make it.

“good morning love, I need to talk to you about something” he said and sat down on the end of my bed.

“good morning to you too” I leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss on Theo’s cheek. “you look good today” I could see a slight blush on his cheek as he looked down with a smug smile on his lips.

“you always look good in the morning” he said and placed a hand on my knee, “you always look good no matter what part of the day” Theo kissed my lips and then my cheek and then moved on to my neck, he knew that was a sensitive spot for me.

“okay, so what did you want to talk about” I said as Theo pressed me down onto the bed.

“I don’t remember” he continued to kiss me and placed a hand on my back, pulling me down.

“yes you do” I laughed and pushed him away slightly. He sighed and sat up straight and straightened his shirt. He looked nervous and I couldn’t quit put my finger on it. “is it something I don’t like or-“

“we need to stop fighting” he stated quickly and looked away, anywhere but my eyes. And he knew why.

“stop fighting? Are you serious?” I laughed, but it was fake, anyone could hear that. “no, were not going to stop fighting, of course we’re not, we can’t. We came here to make things right and you just want to give that all up? Are you stupid?” I was frustrated. I stepped out of the bed and began to pace around the small room.

“I’m not stupid, I have thought about this! How can we ever be happy when we only think about others? It’ll be our dead if we wont stop fighting against the system” Theo sounded tired and serious about his statement, but I was angry and I couldn’t listen to him.

“then what would you want to do? All we know it fight, all we know is taking care of the ones around his and protecting them, protecting ourselves” I used my hands when I talked to make it more clear.

“we don’t need to do that anymore, we are in a safe environment.” This time, Theo spoke clearly and calmly, “I want to grow old with you, marry you and have kids with you. But we won’t be able to reach that if one of us keeps fighting, it will be out death”

Death.

I shook my head, done talking about this. I just couldn’t believe that Theo was ready to give up everything we had built.

“we are safe here” he stood up and walked to me, taking my hands in his, but I wasn’t looking at him. “it’s okay to let go of the evil and look at all that’s beautiful, to build a proper live, with great expectations”

“safe? We may be safe, but think about the others! Think about those who are still living in the same situation we were living in just a few days ago? Do you even think about them? Because personally, I can’t stop thinking about them.” I was so angry by now, nothing could calm me down.

“honey, believe me when I say I can’t either. But we need to let this go” Theo placed a hand on my cheek and I almost shook it off, but his warmth made me not do it.

Maybe there was something that could calm me down.

“I love you, and I want to share everything I have with you. I want to be with you, forever” how could I resist this? And honestly, I didn’t want to resist this.

 --------------

So the next chapter will be the end. :o. 

I honestly don't know what to say and I suck at these things so i won't say anything ha.

Except, please don't hate because this story came to an end.. It had to happen someday and I just feel like this is the end for this story and it is also time for me to move on.. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!