evil

"did we miss something?" brandon asked aloud making zions eyes snap away from ryan.

"zion asked me to formal yesterday night" ryan confesses making all the boys ohhhh.

"yeah, which means i need to find a date" nick groaned sarcastically. "anyways i have to go get some missing assignments from math so i'll see you guys later"

nick swung his backpack over his shoulder and made his way into the halls of the school.

"so i have an idea" ryan said.

"what now ry?" austin laughed.

"we need to find a way to get alexys here for formal" she smiled.

"that's not happening" edwin said. "her dad is super strict and he hates nick"

"yeah, after nick accidentally egged his house, he could never like him" brains explained, taking a bite of his bean burrito.

"in his defense he thought it was principal steve's home" austin laughed over the memory.

"you boys seriously have issue" ryan giggled.

"but apparently not enough to scare you away" zion smiled at the girl.

the bell rang, saving ryan from the boys teases. she made her way to class with zion but luckily she could have a break, as she sat 3 rows back from him.

"ryan right?" a voice asked.

"yeah"

"yeah we met at cold stone that one time" arielle smiled taking the empty seat next to ryan.

"hmm i can't seem to remember you" ryan lied.

"well i was there with zion, if that helps jog your memory" the evil girl smirked.

"oh, you're the girl he dumped in the parking lot" ryan said.

"he didn't dump me, he just couldn't make it to formal so we're on a pause"

"that's weird, that's not what he told me when he asked me to go with him yesterday night"

"he did what?" her eyes bulged, nearly popping out of her face.

"oh you didn't know?" ryan smirked.

arielle's eyes held a feeling of anger with a tint of sadness. it almost made ryan feel kind of bad towards her.

"ladies, please put a pin on your conversation and focus on the lesson" mr.harris shouted from the front of the class.

the entire class turned their heads to see who he was shouting at. zion's eyebrows rose as he saw ryan rolling her eyes and arielle's become flooded with tears.

fuck, he thought.

the rest of the class period, ryan doodled on her paper as she had already learned about subatomic particles. she felt a glare from the girl next to her but paid her no attention. ryan caught glances from zion and tried her best not to smile like an idiot.

the bell rang and the halls filled once again with hormonal teenagers.

"what was that conversation about?" zion asked.

"she found out you're taking me to formal and obviously didn't take it the best way"

"well i'm glad i wasn't that one that had to tell her" zion laughed, wiping his forehead of fake sweat.

ryan rolled her eyes making a left at the end of the hall, while zion made a right.

"that's who you left me for?" a high pitch voice exploded behind zion.

"oh come on arielle" he whined taking his seat in spanish.

"i'm sorry much prettier than her and my clothes is sooo much nicer" arielle flipped her hair.

"did you ever think maybe i didn't care much about the clothes, or the car. man, a year ago i'd do anything to even know more about the type of music you like. but all you ever talk about it is marc jacobs and louis vuitton. arielle do us a favor and leave ryan and i alone please"

the entire class had quieted down to hear the conversation going on in the back right cor we of the class. even mr.garcia stood in shock when he heard the rant.

arielle wiped the tear that fell down her check before taking a seat on the other side of the classroom.

well this would probably come back and bite zion in the ass. arielle beth cora hadn't been rejected since the 3rd grade dance, by brandon arreaga. her dad was a general and always found a way to get her what she wanted. but zion couldn't be bought. could he?

___________

wowzersss