kissing lips

imessages

ry
hey u

nick
WHAT???
IM UNBLOCKED?

ry
lol sorry about that one

nick
it's okay i know
why u did ry

ry
but since you
guys are in LA
now maybe we could hang out?

nick
i want to say no
so that you suffer a lil
but the Lord knows i miss my ryry

ry
you soft ass pussy
i'll send the addy
come thru tomorrow for dinner
with the boys....
if they want

nick
say less

____________

"yo, ryan invited us over to her place for dinner tomorrow night if y'all wanna tag along" nick said taking a seat on the couch located in the garage.

the boys had only been in LA for a short period and already they had made a makeshift studio in their garage.

"hell yea" edwin shook his head.

"ohh, maybe she can make us those slutty brownies like she did that one time" austin said in awe of the last time he had the sweet treat.

"i'm down too" brandon laughed.

"zion? what do you say man?" nick asked.

"i'll pass" he said, looking away quickly to avoid any pestering look from his bandmates.

____________

"we're gonna head over to ryan's, are you sure you don't wanna come?" brandon asked one more time.

"i'm good, i got a girl coming over anyways" zion responded.

the boys shook their heads before heading out the door and heading over to ryan's.

so much for best friends, zion rolled his eyes at his friends leaving him alone for his ex.

he didn't have anyone coming over, but he could if he wanted. after downloading tinder on his phone, there were many girls in LA who just wanted a one night stand.

"fuck i'm hungry" zion groaned.

he stood up to take a look in his fridge to find an empty milk carton and a pack of flour tortillas.

nick must have ate everything again. well then i guess he'd have to eat out tonight.

___________

"welcome to my home" ryan let out a small giggle as she walked the boys into her home.

"yo this is a dope ass spot" edwin said wide eyed.

"yeah how do you afford this place man?" austin asked.

"well i kind of moved in with jack and his friend, also named jack which is funny" she rambled, "but anyways i found this bigger house closer to campus but it was too expensive for myself so the guys offered to move in so it'd be easier for all of us"