Chapter 10

His cold eyes stared directly into mine no sign if recognition in them and I was terrified, but I didn’t fight back. His hand was crushing my neck slightly but that was just the weight of his arm he wasn’t making any attempt to strangle me, maybe he was still asleep. His full weight was on me and it kinda hurt his thighs crushing my hip bone, “ B-Bucky,” I squeaked my eyes frantically darting over his blank expression but then he blinked rapidly his eyes immediately filling with guilt and his hand was quickly removed from my neck and I took in a deep shaky breath.

“ Y/N?...oh my god,” He said climbing off me pulling his arm into his chest, I could hear his voice waver as be talked like he was holding back tears but I couldn’t see properly in the dark. “ I’m so sorry I-"

“ It’s ok Bucky,” I said quickly grabbing his arm before he could pull away any further, his head darted up quickly and I could faintly make out his expression he was shocked and confused at my actions. “ It’s not your fault,” I said calmly pulling him back towards me and although at first he was hesitant he let me pull him closer, I took his head and pulled it into my chest running my fingers through his hair feeling it fall out of the loose bun he through it in. He leaned his full wait on me and wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped my other arm around his back rubbing up and down his spine gently, “ I’m here it’s ok, your ok,” I muttered to him over and over again feeling him fall apart in my arms as he began crying his body shaking all over his arms squeezing me tighter.

“ I didn’t m-mean too Y/N,” He apologized over and over again the tears falling from his eyes onto my exposed skin, he was crying a lot more than I’d ever seen before.

“ I know, I know,” I replied placing a light kiss on the top of his head which made him freeze up slightly, wait was that a bad idea? He pulled back his teary and slightly bloodshot eyes staring directly into mine, the smallest slither of moon light that came through the curtain lighting up his face. His human hand lifted up to my cheek cupping it in his large hand his thumb running over the scar on my cheek the other hand resting on the mattress beside my hip, I gave him a soft smile taking my hand off his back and placing it on top of his that was on my cheek.

“ It’s been really difficult without you, please don’t leave again,” He said his voice still raspy from the crying, I nodded squeezing his hand a little.

“ I’m not going to,” I replied brushing a few stands of hair that had become stuck to his head out the way tucking them behind his ear, he gave me a huge smile his hand moving to the back of my head pulling me closer to him pushing his lips against mine softly. I kissed him back as soon as our lips met loving the softness and sweetness of them, god how I missed him and his touch feeling his hands grab my hips pulling me roughly onto his lap. I gasped a bit pulling back from him for a second looking into his blue eyes, that practically shone in the moon light, seeing them darkened with lust as he leaned back up kissing me with much more force sliding his tongue past my lips and into my mouth exploring every inch of it a small moan slipping out of me. He pulled back moving his hands off my hips to cup both of my cheeks holding my head close to his.

“ I love you Y/N,” He said shyly and I could see his cheeks turning slightly red, I paused for a second before a massive smile forced it’s way onto my lips. He loved me. Those words made my heart flutter and I could feel my cheeks going very warm, this must be what being in love feels like. I quickly pulled him into a tight hug his head resting in the crook of my neck.

“ I love you too Bucky,” I said back joyfully hearing him take a relived breath his arms wrapping around my chest squeezing it tightly. I felt like crying I was so happy and that was a very wired feeling but I liked it. We sat like that for a couple of minutes before Bucky started to slum again his arms dropping down my back, “ Tired?” I asked stroking his hair gently, he nodded turning his head to the side his cheek pressing up against my shoulder his stubble tickling it a little. I smiled a little bit twirling his chocolate brown hair around my finger, it was longer than it used to be and messier but I hadn’t seen even a mirror in sight anywhere on the way here so I guess it’s a given I didn’t mind either it was kinda... cute? His weight on my was beginning to come a bit much for me to hold up so I lowered myself down slowly taking the now fast asleep Bucky with me wrapping his arms from around my back so I didn’t lay on them one resting across my stomach the other curled up beside his head which was still on my shoulder. I closed my eyes listening to the sound of running water outside and Bucky’s steady breathing before starting to drift off myself my limbs going heavy before I feel asleep completely.