Humilation Begins

Twiddling her pencil Y/N tried to figure out the maths equation shown on the bored. She wasn't great at maths anyway , but that wasn't the main reason she couldn't focus

Today was her 1 week anniversary with her boyfriend.

Sure 1 week is too short to celebrate. But Y/N was only 15 and completely in love, and this was her first relationship.

Like ever.

Well that and her imaginary boyfriend she had when she was 6 but preeeetty sure that don't count :)

———

School had finished and Y/N rushed home to get ready to meet her man , her parents not even getting two words in before she rushed upstairs to change out of her school clothes.

She chose an outfit but struggled to fit into it properly, the jeans feeling rather tight around her stomach.

Over the last few months the girl had gained a lot of weight due to her binging of Netflix shows and Dorito addiction.

She checked her clock to find that she was already running late , her mind telling her to quickly brush her hair and get out that door.

She grabbed her phone before running out the house and straight to the schools football field , ready to meet her boyfriend.

——

Her eyes wandered until she spotted a group of boys , one of them with their back turned to her. She recognised the hair and instantly knew it was him , her smile growing big before she mad her way over.

"Oppa" she tapped his back with a smile on her face. The boys all stopped their conversations to witness the scene that was about to happen.

Y/N's tummy filled with butterflies the minute her boyfriend made eye contact with her. "Happy 1 week" she smiled.

"Y/N" the boy spoke , his head hanging low as he stuck his hands into his pockets. "I don't ..I don't know how to tell you this but-."
The boys behind started sniggering and whispering to one another , this giving Y/N a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Oppa is everything o-."

"I'm breaking up with you"

She let out a shocked "Hm ?" sound.

He sighed and pulled a cringed face , seeing how drenched her bangs were with sweat.

In all fairness the girl just did a 2 mile run to get to school

"I don't like you anymore Y/N...you're not my type"

". . But you and I get along so well. We like the same music ..same movies and the same food-."

"Yeah well you like food TOO much Y/N. And that's probably the cause of your weight"

The boys whispers suddenly became louder for the girl to hear, her confidence crumbling with every comment.

"Yah I can smell her bio from here"

"She sweats so much because of her weight"

"I just can't believe he dated her for a week ..weren't the whole thing just a dare"

Her brows furrowed and her heart struck with a pain. "Oppa ..w-what are they saying ? What dare ?"

"Yah Eunjae" her boyfriend sighed in frustration. "Stop pretending to be dumb. Surely you know I would never date someone like you"

She paused. Her breathing becoming un easy when she noticed their was now a bigger audience watching her. She felt a mini panic attack happening, her chest tightening at the horrible feeling of everyone's eyes on her.