Bang Bang Bang

—Weekend—

Y/N had been sat on Jungkook's bed for over half an hour now , bored out of her mind whilst her boyfriend played on his game station.

Ok that was a lie. She had napped for about half an hour had and only just woken up.

But she was still bored. That part was very true.

That's when an idea came to mind.

She had tried on her new underwear for the first time today , the baby blue set that had a lace flower pattern on the material.

She bit her lip and sneakily began undressing her self , again something she never thought she would have the confidence to ever do. Yet here she was 👅👅

She coughed loudly to get the boys attention , failing miserably.
Stupid noise cancelling headphones

She walked over to stand behind him , her lips gently pecking his neck and making him smile which she found adorable. But she soon became frustrated when he jumped forward , suddenly cursing at the screen.

However she was too horny to give up.

She went back to standing near the bed , picking her shoe up off the ground and lobbing it at his chair.

Yah girls determined for a "Bang Bang Bang"

Jungkook removed his head phones before turning around "Yah Y/N what the hell-

Jungkook removed his head phones before turning around "Yah Y/N what the hell- ..oh .."

She bit her nails shyly , not really knowing how to act now that he was looking at her.
Those doe eyes make me so weak

"Fuck did you buy new underwear ?" He asked.

She nodded at him.

He checked his phone for the time before smiling back at her. "We have 30 minutes till my parents get home from work"

She smiled before jumping onto the bed , Jungkook standing up quick and yanking his shirt off. He dove on top of her , his face inches from hers which made her giggle.

He kissed her neck which made moan instantly , the feeling of his lips and tongue driving insane. "You're so good at that" she spoke , giggling when she felt him smirk against her skin.

He yanked down his sweat pants along with his boxers , his hard dick springing free.
"Baby girl you've made me hard already"

She felt her self become wet from the sound of his voice , her heart beating fast at the thought of him making her feel the same way she did the other night.

He smirked and touched the fabric of her bralette, his fingertips rubbing over her nipples and making them erect. "You chose a nice set for me I see"

She bit her lip , her body now aching for him to just fuck her.
He's driving me insane

"You've always loved baby blue haven't you-."

"Just fuck me daddy"

He paused for a moment , shocked that such language would leave her mouth.

However he read her signal clearly before flipping her onto her stomach , a gasp leaving her mouth when she was positioned on all fours.

Like magic he un clipped her bra and pulled her underwear down , her bare arse now on show for him.

He licked his fingers and stroked her folds. "You're practically dripping baby girl"

A flush of heat rushed to her cheeks from that sentence , her self feeling slightly embarrassed.

But she loved how Jungkook had suddenly turned rough and dominant. It really turned her on.

She screamed out a moan when he suddenly entered into her , going all the way in and completely stretching her out.

Wasting no time he began thrusting his hips, his hands firmly holding hers.
"Fuck you're so tight"

"oh f-baby" she moaned , some how giving Jungkook the urge to go faster with his thrusts.

He let out a gasp when he felt her walls clench around him, her ass hitting off of his torso repeatedly.

"Oh fuck baby"

He spanked her once , smirking when she gasped loudly. He did the same action again , loving how she moaned the second time.
Knew she liked it ;))

The sound of his parents entering the house alarmed him , but he was way to horny to stop. "You're gonna have to come quietly baby girl . Can you do that for daddy ?"

She nodded before biting her lip harshly , her stomach tightening as she felt her climax building. "G-go faster"

Picking up the pace  Jungkook pounded into her harder and faster , the sound of skin slapping filling the room. Luckily his bedroom door was shut.

"Fuck" he cursed when he felt his dick twitch. "Fuck I'm gonna cum-"

Y/N covered her mouth and moaned , her orgasm taking over her body. Her arms turned weak and she struggled to hold her self up , soon collapsing onto her chest as Jungkook continued to pound into her.

"Fuck baby I'm ..im almost there"

She was super sensitive , but his thrusts still continued a little longer until he finally came.

Don't worry they used a condom. Just couldn't be arsed including that part :)

They both rolled onto their backs and stared up at the ceiling. "Good fuck" he smiled.

"Yeah" she panted before closing her eyes. "I just wish you would have turned the heating down ..I'm sweating so much"

"Yeah I can smell you from here"

"Yah !" She laughed and hit his stomach , her body too weak to punch hard.

He laughed before pulling her into a hug , his arms tightly wrapping around her with a big cheesy grin on his face.

"You're such a big baby" she groaned.

"Shut up you love me"

"I do"

He hugged her tighter , his smile remaining the same.

"Can I use your shower after?" She asked. "I don't wanna go home to Jimin smelling of you and sweat"

"Sure. Only if I can join though"

"No way you will take up too much room"

"Wow just because I don't have a walk in shower like you"

"No because you're a fatty"

"Excuse me I have a six pack unlike you"

"Six packs are nothing. It's all about the legs"

"You do have pretty sexy legs baby"

She smiled and wiggled her head into his chest , making him raise and brow and look down at her. "Did you just motor boat me ?"

She giggled in a deep voice. "Hehe ..you got tiddies"

"You're such a weirdo"

"I know I'm very ashamed of my self"