Hes my geek boy

Scanning the isle Y/N searched for a card for Jungkook, something that wasn't too in your face but still showed love and appreciation.

Valentine's Day was tomorrow , and she had the present ready but just needed a card. She debated on making one , but didn't want to risk it.

"Oh my gosh Y/N ??" A voice spoke which brought the girls attention away from her search.
Crap ..Momo and Mina

"Fancy seeing you here"

"Yeah ..I-I'm just getting a card for Jungkook"

Both girls looked at each other confused. "Wait..you and Jungkook are dating ??"

"Yeah. I-it hasn't been long tho-."

"Who asked who out ??"

"Oh well ..I actually asked him out"

Mina let out a laugh. "Y/N no why ?? That's so desperate"

Y/N shyly smiled down , her heart racing with nerves from the presence of two of the schools most popular girls.
This is ridiculous Y/N you're not 13 anymore. Stop being so afraid

"I guess it's good Jungkooks got someone now" Momo spoke. "He's never been too popular with girls has he"

"God no" Mina replied. "I remember once on a school trip he asked me out. God it was so funny"

"He asked you out ?" Y/N questioned.

"Yeah. I was 13 at the time and he had the biggest crush on me. But please like I would date a boy with an iron man lunch box"

"He loves iron man" Y/N smiled to her self , thinking about how nerdy Jungkook could be. "And Pokémon , and dragon ball too. But only the version from the 1980's"

"God Y/N" Momo started laughing with Mina , making the girls smile fade.

"...what ?"

"You're a nerd too aren't you ?" Momo asked, her eyes judging her completely.

"...I wouldn't say a ner-."

"Guess it's good you both found each other. God what did we used to call you both in high school ?"

Please don't remember

"Pig face and geek boy that's it !"

Great

"God those were funny times. Y/N you used to be so fat , and Jungkook was so skinny it's a wonder how you two even became friends" Mina laughed , her and Momo enjoying themselves too much over Y/N's embarrassment.

"Why have you gone red ?" Momo asked.

"H-have I ?"

"You aren't hurt by it are you. It's only a joke at the end of the day"

"..I-I'm-."

"And besides you aren't fat anymore so don't worry. Although I bet you and Jungkook still watch anime together" Mina laughed. "I remember when you came in with loads of Pokémon badges for Jun-."

"Y/N?" A voice spoke , bringing all three girls attention to Jungkook. He stood there with his hands in his pockets , his brows furrowed at the question of why his girlfriend was talking to Momo and Mina. He walked over. "You ok ?" He asked , noticing how uncomfortable she looked.

"Can we go?" She quietly spoke , her voice shaky. Jungkook looked at the other two girls , his eyes showing them he wasn't happy. And for once , Jungkook was the one to come across as intimidating. He took hold of Y/N's hand and walked her away and out of the store.

"Thankyou I don't know what I would have done back there" Y/N spoke , fanning down her face before sighing.

"What were they saying to you ?"

"Just stuff about the past"

"How you used to look ? If so Y/N just ignore them. I mean who are they to you ? No one, so their opinion isn't important"

"I know. I just still can't help but get this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach near Momo and Mina. After all they're the main reason I lost you the first time"

"Yah enough of that" he pulled her close to his chest , her face buried into his shoulder. "That was before, you don't need to worry about it happening again. I'm all yours now"

She sighed and hugged him. "I know and I'm glad" she separated from him , her eyes looking into his. "Because I love you Jungkook"

He smiled and bit his lip , feeling a wave of happiness and joy take over his body. "I can't tell you how much I love hearing you say that. I thought I'd have to wait forever for you to be in love with me"

She lightly smiled before wrapping her arms around his waste and hugging him , her face resting against his chest.
He's my geek boy :)