...Sex ?

—Valentines Day—

I'm happy.

I'm actually unbelievably happy :)))

I cant stop smiling and I need to because I probably look like a psycho murderer

Walking down the corridor Y/N held her bouquet of flowers close to her chest that she found on her doorstep this morning , a cute little note stuck to the front with a pikachu drawing :)

She also found a box of chocolates with all the coconut ones removed from the inside, because Jungkook knew how she hated those ones.

Opening her locker Y/N placed her flowers inside before closing it again. "Woah Jesus Christ" she jumped when she saw Jungkook standing before her , his brows raised.

"You actually brought the flowers to school"

"Yeah" she nodded with a smile. "I wanted to show others how lucky I am"

"You weirdo"

She shrugged with an even bigger smile. "So what if I'm a weirdo. I've been called much worse"

"Damn you're in a good mood"

She nodded. "Yup. And I have something for you"

"For me-."

"Happy Valentine's Day" she smiled before handing him the gift that was messily wrapped. "And ignore the paper. I had nothing related to Valentine's Day so you've got some of Jimins old birthday paper from when he was 11"

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. "It's fine. And besides dragons are way cooler then love hearts"

Y/N laughed and watched him open the present , biting her nails as she waited for his reaction.

"Yah" he smiled before holding the Jigglypuff plushie in his hand. "Where did you find this ??"

A Pokemon character for anyone who was unsure 💓🌸

"Oh my god is smells just like you as well. Vanilla" he added.

"Yeah I sprayed it with my perfume. You always say if I was a Pokémon character I'd be Jigglypuff. So I thought you could keep it as a reminder of me for when I'm not around"

"Y/N you're awesome" he smiled down at the plushie. Y/N felt a huge wave of relief. She knew he loved Pokémon but didn't know if he would find it too cheesy.

"I'm glad you like it" she smiled , about to speak again when she was interrupted.

"Aww isn't that cute. She got him some nerd merch" Momo laughed as she walked over to the two, Mina standing next to her.

Y/N pressed her lips shut as she messed with her jumper, her stomach bubbling with nerves like always.

"Let me guess Jungkook. Is it something to do with Pokémon ?" Mina asked.