New Look. Same Me

—1 year later—

"Y/N come on we are gonna be late"
Jimin called from downstairs.

Today was both siblings first day at sixth form. Sure it was just at their old school , but that didn't stop them from being nervous.

Well..
Not Y/N anyway.

She knew full well that Jungkook would be there.

Her only friend who she hadn't spoke to in an entire year. The person who completely ruined her entire year and summer holidays.
She missed him terribly at first.

The way he failed at giving soft hugs because of his skinny stick arms.

How he would always send her gifs of cats holding their thumbs up as a reply to a text.

How he always got her cookie dough ice cream and Doritos whenever she had a bad day at school.

She missed always having Sunday dinners at his house with his parents.

She missed him.

But he betrayed her. And that hurt her more then being called pig face.

"Yah Y/N hurry up or I'm driving without you-."

"Chill your beans Park I'm coming !!" She replied before checking her outfit in her mirror.

Oh yeah.

Your girl lost weight.

Not for a crush.

Not for the stereo typical view on female beauty.

But for her. For her self. For her own benefit.

She wanted a change.

And she made that change happen.

Sure she was still the same asthmatic weirdo with a love for Doritos and anime ..

But now she just had a different look.

——Sixth Form——

"No I can't do this-."

"Ah-Ah no come on your not just gonna coward away this time" Jimin spoke before pulling his sister back. "You're gonna make it through your first day of sixth form and you're gonna have a great day"

"That's easy for you to say. Everyone loves y-."

"Yooo Park Jimin!!" A group of lads came racing over before carrying the boy away , all of them cheering and smiling for their schools team captain.

Y/N sighed when she realized she was now on her own , left to fend for her self in the open.

Ok so Sixth form was at her old school meaning she knew where all the classes were but that didn't mean she wasn't still petrified deep down to see her old peers !!