SMUT👅

Kneeling before him on the bed Y/N titled her neck to the side to give Jungkook more access , his lips gently making out with her sweet scented skin. His fingers worked the back of her bra till it was off , her chest now exposed to him for he first time.

She was shy and sneakily tried to cover up when he pushed her arms away and looked at her. "Don't hide from me" he spoke , his voice soft and reassuring.

She nodded before closing her eyes , his head lowering down to her chest when he kissed her breasts. His lips giving attention to one whilst his hand groped the other.

Y/N enjoyed the feeling and melted away into his touch , her body becoming completely submissive to him.
Maybe I do have a daddy kink :)

He gently lay her onto her back , pulling his shirt off in the process. He stared down at her , finding her so sexy in just her pink skirt.

Y/N finally got a glimpse of his chest and abs , her fingers unable to help themselves from touching him. He smirked and watched her , letting her do whatever she wanted.

She's so adorable right now

He held her hand and kissed her fingers tips, placing both of her hands at the sides of her hips before he lowered him self down the bed. He tugged her skirt down and off of her ankles , repeating the same process with her underwear but much slower.

Y/N's chest tightened when she felt the fabric slip further and further down her legs till it was off and on the floor.
Holy shit ..I'm fully naked

Jungkooks face came back into her view , her nerves suddenly fading when she saw his reassuring smile. "Are you ok ?" He asked.

She smiled with a nod.
I'm always gonna be ok with him. He's perfect

He touched her cheek with his hand , staring down at her lovingly. The way her skin glowed flawlessly , her shiny hair sprawled out onto the pillow , the twinkle in her eyes as she smiled at him. "You're so beautiful Y/N" he spoke. Her cheeks blushed as she smiled , her long lashes fluttering every time she blinked.

He removed his jeans and underwear , pulling out a condom from his draw. He ripped the foil open with his teeth , this giving Y/N a little time to mentally prepare her self.

He placed it on his member before holding it at her entrance. "I promise I'll be gentle" he said before slowly entering her , his large dick stretching her out completely.

She covered her mouth as she tried not to scream , the pain feeling like a burning sensation. Her eyes watered , and she felt like crying until Jungkook removed her hand and kissed her lips.

Suddenly she was distracted from the pain , and now focusing on how amazing his lips felt on hers. "The pain will go soon" he spoke mid kiss , planting one on her forehead before he began moving his hips.

Again Y/N was met with the same painful sensation , her teeth sinking into her lip.
This hurts too much

"Do you want me to stop ?" he asked concerned, but she just shook her head.

"No please don't ...just ..just go slower" she spoke , and he did.

His hips rolled at an easier pace , his eyes focused on hers to see if he could read what she was thinking. "Is this ok ?" He asked.

She surprised him when her back arched up a bit , a moan leaving her mouth. "Go a little F-faster"

He nodded and bucked his hips, this making another moan leave her mouth. She was finally starting to feel pleasure over pain , and it was incredible.

Jungkook snuck his hands under her back and switched positions , her now on top of him as he sat up holding her. His hands still on the small of her back whilst she snaked her arms around his neck , her head falling back as she moved her own hips.

Jungkook was met with her boobs near his face , his mouth unable to help it's self before he was sucking on her nipple. She gasped and licked her bottom lip , feeling his tongue swirl in a circular motion.
He switched and gave the other one attention , biting and sucking the skin all over her chest.

Y/N put her head back down , her lips suddenly attached to his as he held her face in his hands. He kissed her slowly , his tongue gliding against hers with every movement.

"F-fuck" he moaned into her mouth before looking down , watching how his dick entered in and out of her. He felt his climax building , his fingers now digging into her hips.

Y/N's head fell against his , the both of them now looking into one another's eyes. Jungkook smiled when he heard her soft whimpers , knowing she must be enjoying her self now.

She giggled in embarrassment before holding his face and kissing him , her smile pressed against his lips as her fingers intermingled with his hair.

They were now both hot and sweaty , their skin slightly sticking to one another. "WoahJungkook I-I'm gonna cum"

"Me too" He panted , his hands helping her to move a little faster.

Both of their moans started becoming in-sync to one another.
"J-Jun-mmm yeah k-keep going"

He bucked his hips faster , his mouth constantly brushing against Y/N's. Their hot breaths mixing together.

She pulled at his hair , her teeth sinking into her lip as she felt her walls clench around him.
She let out a loud scream , her head falling onto Jungkooks shoulder as she finally felt her self release.

He finished a few seconds later , his hands still making her ride him slowly.

Y/N couldn't but smile , her body feeling so different but in a good way. She felt some how closer to Jungkook , connected to him in a way she would have never understood before.

She felt like this had made them much stronger as one , and as cringey as it sounds she felt like tonight was the sign that showed her they were soulmates.

It was perfect.

Jungkook lay her down next to him before pulling her close , her small body cozying into his. She felt tired but really didn't want to fall asleep.

He kissed her head softly , smiling when he felt her cuddle him tighter. He pulled the quilts over them both , not wanting Y/N to feel the cold on her delicate skin.
"Warm enough ?" He asked.

She nodded.

"How's the pain ? ..are you hurting ?"

She shook her head.

"You might feel it tomorrow but it's normal"

"I don't care"

He chuckled at her statement. "Ok"

"Are we in school tomorrow ?"

"Yeah but at least it's a Friday"

"Ah"

"We both only have two lessons tomorrow I think , so we can leave early and head back to mine if you want ? ..

Y/N ?"

She was asleep.