Party Pain

—Party —

Fixing her lip stick Y/N made her way out of the door to meet Hoseok, seeing as he was picking her up.

-Y/N-
👅

"Wow you look nice" Hoseok smiled as she got into the passengers seat

"Thanks you too" she smiled back before shutting the door. "Ready ?"

He nodded before starting the car. "Any music requests ? This baby's got very radio station you can think of"

"Sure" she laughed before pressing a button , feeling satisfied when the radio played I Got A Feeling by Blackeyed Pees. "Thanks for picking me up by the way"

"It's fine. Can't have someone like you walking in a dress like that, god knows what men will be eyeing you up-."

"Hoseok"

"Yeah ?"

"Enough"

"Ok"

The two had arrived at the house party and were now just walking around looking for Jimin , but there were plenty of people to make that job extra difficult.

"Should I get us some drinks ?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah but I'll come with you-."

"There you are" Jimin smiled before standing in front of Y/N and Hoseok. "You guys want drinks ?"

"Sure"

"K I'll be a few minutes" Jimin smiled before heading over to the kitchen.

"He seems happy" Hoseok spoke.

"Yeah well he's just glad I'm actually out rather then being stuck inside"

"Well ..I'm glad you're out too then"

Y/N smiled before sighing , looking around the room to see couples grinding on each other on the dance floor. "You know something. I love dancing"

"Really ?"

She nodded , keeping her eyes staring ahead.

"Then go dance"

"No way" she shook her head fast before looking at him. "One the music isn't even right and two I'm a walking hazard waiting to happen-."

"Yah this is a party. A place for mistakes and embarrassing moments"

"Still no" she replied , earning a smile from Hoseok.