The bright light of the sun flashes it flares through the curtains only to leave a delicate dim of light right from your bedroom window

The bright light of the sun flashes it flares through the curtains only to leave a delicate dim of light right from your bedroom window. Your eyes took a little while to get used to it. You weren't an early bird and hell your family knew that. They even made sure to give you some spare time before gaining more strength from your beauty sleep.

Today was the big day as your mom so calls it. She had promised you to be kind enough and not stress over the fact that the weird neighbours, may turned out to be the coolest ones. If they were this cool enough who would dare get this hideous of a mansion? Some people do have different interest and it sure appeared that they did care more over the quantity rather than it's quality.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Your brother ruffled your hair. He had freshly came out of the shower and throws you a pile of freshly washed clothes. "Mom washed them last night she thought it maybe be a used for once." Your eyes glanced at the clothes being held with the help of your arms and then thrown it onto your bed. "Can't she just let me wear the hell I want? She didn't even bothered to pick your clothes."

Matthew chuckled shaking his head. "Y/N, she did the same for me. Have you even forgot what today is?" You looked at him confused at his question. "Yeah... We are Tuesday and it's 9:00 AM? What's even your point Matt?"

"It's /let's meet the new neighbours and be friends with/ day, Y/N. Mom picked us both those clothes to be presentable now go shower. I'll cook us some breakfast and mom left us the baked cookies and dad already went to work." Rolling your eyes in annoyance you didn't bothered to argue at this point. Why wasn't it so hard to understand that sometimes life gets us somewhere when it wants to. You weren't so pleased to the fact of meeting the neighbours. What if they were old and scary? Killers? Or worse... dead.

Now finished with your small pampering routine you decided to at least dress up a little bit and just add the tiniest makeup you could ever. After all if it meant to be presentable let's so be it, right? So with that you were able to at least steal your mother's lipstick and a little bit of blush. Just with the lightest coat and your soon ghostly and deadly face from last night's sleep transformed itself into something delicate. Too delicate to even touch.

Your brother did noticed it and smile. "Pink suits you." He murmured nudging your arm as a sign of care. "You don't look half bad for yourself. Thankfully your bruised near your eyes disappeared on time. Who knows maybe we're the one who they will be afraid of."

"Ha, Ha, Ha, very funny. Now eat the food it's going to be cold or it's going right in my tummy."

You both digged in your food, talked about your plans and why your mother had desperately needed the two of you to make a first impression first. "Apparently, the kids are so smart that whatever we do they will make us feel bad. Weird right?"

That didn't justified for you. Normally when it came to first impressions, especially in families parents were the first to looked upon to. Not... kids? "Also there was an article about somebody's death and one time not too long ago the kids needed a babysitter and weird shit happened inside. No one knew if the kids were either possessed by this house or worse. But I am sure it's only rumours, expect the babysitter of course."