○Some people would believe at love at first sight

              ○
Some people would believe at love at first sight. Some would tell you it's just a piece of reality with many fantasies pilled whiten one another. Others would just completely denied it's full existence.

You on your end had memories of the subject, yet it somehow and always would stay hidden beneath the shadows, if you ever did try to remember. Especially with your lack of emotions in which it had always caused you, to intentionally make mistakes with the consequences of breaking many hearts.

Your mother had always lightly joked here and there about the situation yet, she knew deep inside it was hard for you. Not only for showing emotions, but also showing the right ones at the right times.

When it came your brother, the middle one of the three, Matthew always and ever since the moment you were born, relied over your sanity as an excuse.

You never truly mentioned about it causing you pain both physically and mentally. The result on your behalf for your lack of emotions, became so strong over the years that even feeling any remorse for yourself nor the other's had been something you try to reasoned with.

Miles felt the same. His parents loss had made him into something not only himself but everyone around him can't bare to recognize it's true intentions on this earth.

He didn't speak for days, Flora tried anything she had up her sleeves. From spoiling him with love to baking him whatever sugary recipe he had desired.

Miles knew his sister's intentions, yes he was great full for whatever she had offered him and hell if someone or something would come in contact with her, unpleasant things could come. Yet, he needed something more. Something in which... he couldn't quite get easily.

Even the whole babysitter thing didn't worked. His insanity just went worse by the time, it was filled with rage and.... pure hunger. He was hungry for something. Or someone.

He wanted to get out of this hell hole, this hell in which he was pulled by his insanity. Until he saw her.

You.

The moment his eyes laid upon hers, the moment the both met, he felt something in which he just, couldn't explained how.

Every time he would see her, Miles couldn't quite explain the thought of her being constantly in his thoughts. The way she looked at him from the way she would hold a conversation felt like... home.

He felt as if everything around him could finally ease and yet he couldn't. A thing was pulling him further into darkness and he would cry about it at night. With the follow up of ; "HELP!!!!!!" or even "STOP!!!"

Flora knew something was going on with her brother. One night, she couldn't sleep, another nightmare came, she prayed for Nana to come her to bed, no respond.

Being the little sister she was, going to her older brother's room had always been her source especially hours and hours of trying a way to sleep.

The moment she got off her bed, she slowly approached from Miles's room. For a moment it felt silence, until she could clearly hear some giggles.

The giggles soon turned themselves into some tears and some uncontrollable laughter. Her little curious self soon peaked through her brother's room. Her eyes looking desperately for her brother. "Miles...?"

It didn't took Flora to realize what her eyes had seen and hell wished she was back to her room right now, counting cheeps as what Nana use to tell her.

Miles was found on the nearest corner of his room. The eyes under his circles had drastically deepened itself as if it reached infinity, before it's end. His hair was messier than before and she had swear to herself the whimpers came not only from him... but someone else.

Miles's sanity had took so much energy over him, in which he couldn't even tell what was true and what was not. Whoever took itself on him knew damn well how vulnerable he would become until... he couldn't take it anymore.

He feared for Flora he feared for anyone who had dare to come instal themselves next to theirs. And yet his body just... couldn't. He felt like a prisoner in someone else's body and all he could to escape this nightmare were the disparate cries and uncomfortable laughter...

"You won't escape from us...
My dear."

And it kept whispering and whispering in his head stuck in an endless loop.

"Our dear..."