There Was No Error

Error had been fighting for how long? A couple hours, had it been more than that? He wasn't sure how time worked. The Anti-void didn't have time. He was tired and his magic was low. Ink, amongst other skeletons, were tired. Some, however, were dead. Dust was flying everywhere stinging the eyes of the human versions and settling in the skulls of the skeletons. Error didn't see any point in why he fought Ink to begin with. No matter what Error did or where he went, there was Ink and a fight. He felt lines upon lines of marrow and blood drooling down his body. He had strings wrapped and hanging everywhere.

Ink was not one to kneel, but he was tired and so used his paintbrush for support. He never took his eyes off Error who was weak. He clicked his tongue and two Sans' looked up. Underfell Sans copy #34 and Swapfell Sans copy #56. They both nodded and rushed towards Error grabbing him by the arms and holding him down. Error pulled and struggled with what little strength he had to no avail. Error noticed Ink was towering over him, and looked both unimpressed with Errors attempt to get away and hateful eye lights. Error haphephobia was taking hold as he no longer was thinking straight. His only thought, get out of these skeletons hold, and so he tried. Ink pulled out a small vile with a sickly sweet color with a dangerous glow to it. Ink slowly screwed the top off. "Pull his shirt up." He said. He looked to be not even caring. Error struggled harder as now everyone saw his mangled soul.

Error hated how his soul looked and though he never let others see it, he'd ask for others to show theirs. His family, for example.

Error watched as Ink tipped the vile ever so slowly and had it right above his soul. He squirmed in the skeletons grip until a sudden strike of pain had him by the soul. He let out a blood curling scream and when his soul started to rip apart, magic was released. It flew and swimmed filling the souls of others, letting them feel his unimaginable pain. Ink didn't have a soul, but the sound his soul sang was enough to have him in tears.

'Help!'

'Please, anyone!'

'Please!'

'I don't want to hurt anyone!'

'I'm sorry!'

'Help me!'

Error continued to scream until he heard a sound he never thought he'd hear. His soul cracking. He felt himself dusting and he cried. For once, he didn't want to die. Much less die around his enemies. He looked up at Inks tear streaming face. He glared at him before saying his last words:

"Are you proud you killed a skeleton that didn't even want to destroy AUs to begin with?"

___________

Whether is were a dead AU or not, a tombstone sat patiently for someone to visit it. Two years now... two years since Error died. But...

No one knew.

It was like Error was forgotten by everyone. Every Orginal AU, every copy of the originals, the Star Sanses, even his family. It seemed like everything was fine with Error dying. Like it didn't matter, like it wasn't a problem. And it wasn't, this was suppose to happen. Destiny wanted this, even if Fate hurt and killed their formed child, it was Destiny's chosen child. Destiny was a very smart God for her age and magic.

As every being with magic knows, it's the magic you have that makes you the person you are, your age defines your maturity. Although, magic is more commonly known to cancel age out and take full control over the power a being with magic has. Magic will decide how old that person shall be. Destiny, her magic had defined her to be only 550 years old. In short, she's still young.

Fate, however, had suppressed her magic to define her whole being. So, not only does she not have a life without magic, she has a life that depends on magic to do everything for her. Whether she thought this was better or to have fun with torturing Error, Destiny wasn't sure.