There Was No CoSmO cOsMo Co-

Cosmo felt himself grow drowsy and weak, like his energy was being drained. He laid his head in Carrots lap and looked up at him was big, sleep glazed eye sockets. "I'm tired." He yawned. His brothers laughed at him. He slowly started to close his eyes before falling asleep (A/N: I know people don't normally fall asleep in dreams but this is a fanfic so anything can happen).

_______________

Handy strolled around his second Underfell copy killing people left and right without hesitation. At this point, even if Cosmo got control back, no one would trust him. He might as well be dead... he technically was. Permanent sleep can mean death. No, no, no Handy would never kill Cosmo, or his hosts body would perish and he'd have to find another.

When he realized his corpse count was 85 (suppose to be 95) he become  infuriated. "Where are they?" He almost yelled but composed himself. He heard a portal open. He turned around and he smiled widely. It curled unsettlingly. The Star Sanses were there and they looked heart broken. This sweet little skeleton looked deadly, evil even. His eye lights weren't his own, they were bright red and that alone was enough to scare Ink. Ink was well know for not having a soul, but no one saw him any differently. However, if he did supposedly have one, this kid could look right through it.

Dream felt his soul drop. It was hate he was feeling and destruction, but somehow... he felt... happy? That wasn't right. It was like this kid was two different people at the same time. This 'happy' was innocent and sweet, like a little kid, but... the 'hate' was bloodthirsty and vengeful. Dream held his staff in a tight grip, he was scared? No. He was sorry.

Why did he feel sorry?

Did something happen to Cosmo or Dream, himself?

Blueberry felt his soul sink. This didn't feel right. Yes this was his brother, but he felt like someone else was suppose to be here. Not Cosmo. "Hello brother, it's a pleasure to see you again." Cosmo said, what was wrong with his voice? Blueberry felt his soul stiffen. "Cosmo..." Blueberry mumble his mouth barely moving. Is this what it felt like to die? When your little brother says 'brother' like it's the most disgusting thing to say. This wasn't his Cosmo.

His Cosmo would do what he could help others.

His Cosmo would never use his magic before he feared it.

His Cosmo was the most caring skeleton to ever live.

This was not his Cosmo.

Cosmo never stopped smiling. His skull seemed to be stuck like that. He chuckled wrapping them in strings, except Blueberry. Blueberry had a hammer in hand. He had a tight grip on it, whether it be out of fear for himself or fear of hurting Cosmo was debatable. He might have a tight grip on his hammer but his arms were weak. As soon as Cosmo shot his strings at Blueberry the fight started. Blueberry was dodging attacks left and right, but never getting a hit in. Cosmo was too fast (I got Sonic vibes) for him. "Cosmo why-"

"Hate to be the one to tell you this, but your little brother Cosmo, he isn't with us right now. He's... sleeping. Permanently. As for me, I'm in complete control of his body. He's all mine."

Blueberry looked completely devastated. He dropped his hammer and his knees felt weak. He felt his soul wanting to shatter into a million pieces but anger over threw sorrow and grief (wait, are sorrow and grief married?). Blueberry never liked using magic to kill others since he's the pacifist type but people can change, right? His eye light was flaming, it was a huge flame. Cosmo had never been killed in any timeline because his brothers could protect him but they failed. This stupid ghost took Cosmo away.

He picked his hammer up and threw it hitting Co- no, rewind. He picked his hammer up and threw it hitting that bitch in the face. Said bitch went flying backwards. "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER BASTARD!" Blueberry screamed. His voice sent shivers down Ink and Dreams spines. Never had Blueberry acted out, guess there was more than he let on (he's a Sans, what did you expect, an open book?). Blueberry called his hammer back. "Who are you?" He asked, his voice was low and angry. "My name is Handy." The skeleton said causally. Blueberry threw his hammer again. Handy wanted his brothers body so he could do what?

"What are you planning?"

"I was hoping you'd ask, you see, I'm from another universe called Outertale. I was never a good person when living there. He locked me away. Long story short, I plan on destroying every universe just for the hell of it. It is quite fun."

Blueberry had enough, for two straight minutes, he was swinging his hammer and hitting Handy every time. Ink and Dream had long since fallen from their string prison, but thought it better than to help.

"You think Lil' Blue is okay?"

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"Yeah, he's fine."

A portal opened behind them and Nightmare came through. Ink and Dream didn't see any point in fighting them right now. Nightmare felt the same. "Wheres Cosmo?" he asked. They didn't question Nightmare on how he knew Cosmo because word can get around pretty fast in the multiverse. They point over to Blueberry and Handy fighting. "Shit. Uh, both of you go through right now, I'll explain soon." Nightmare stated before pushing them both through and closing the portal. He used one of his tentacles to grab Blueberry off of Handy who surprisingly wasn't unconscious. He didn't look like he had any injury either, but Blueberry was just beating him, right? It didn't matter right now. He got Blueberry and he needed to leave quickly. He opened a portal and jumped through and quickly closed it.
_________________

Outer sat in Error's room. He cleaned it up and made it more breathable. He sighed clearly happy with his work. "I wonder if that flower works the same way Cosmo's works." He started to ask it questions and waiting for answers, but he never got an answer. He sighed before getting up and going downstairs to see Dream and Ink standing in the living room. He quietly turned back but Dream looked into the stairway and caught sight of him.

"Outer, is that you?"

"Nope, you're dreaming."

Once upon a time there was a a a a a a a-
error in loading please try again.
_______________

Hey smol peeps! So, I've read back so comments like I do every morning (my time) and... *sigh*

How much sleep do y'all get but it sure as hell ain't enough.

That's not to be mean but I really need to know. I get some of the weirdest comments, and though they make my day better, I have questioned y'all's smarts. I'm not saying you're stupid, but I'm unsure if you're okay.

Are you okay sir/ma'am?

Oh, I also found a small child hiding under my bed.

"Hi."

It's Cosmo. He's not allowed to look at the comments because he's a cinnamon roll. However, he's very eager-

"Oh, can I say it?"

Sure.

"Yay! So she told me about the dares and questions and I really want to do it! Please ask my stuff, I really really want to!"

Ya done now?

"Yeah."

Okay, with that said, hope you all have a nice day/night! See you next chapter!