There Was No Hero Only A Villain

I drew that. It, not one of my masterpieces but I am slightly impressed with how it came out. Oh, the drawing is supposed to look somewhat cartoonish.

_____________

Outer sat with his legs dangling off a cliff, it felt odd to be doing it by himself. It felt lonely. He wished someone was here, someone important. Someone to listen to and to have small chats with. He missed

34404 (Error).

He heard something, it sounded like sparklers. He looked over his shoulder to see a portal dripping black liquid but never reducing the amount it had. A dark skeleton stepped through, one Outer wasn't sure whether he was enemies with or friends. Although, their relationship was unknown by Ink, and everyone else for that matter. He sighed and turned his attention back towards the stars. They seemed dim and that name he couldn't decipher rang in his head. He sighed and shook his head in an attempt to stop the ringing. It did, but slowly.

"Outer, uh, greetings."

The skeleton was very formal when talking to others he knew meant no harm. He and Outer never did fight, but that didn't mean they hadn't wanted to. They were in a weird truce.

Outer silently named constellations in his head.

Ursa Major

Nightmare sat beside him looking up at the stars. "So, " Outer started, "where is your gang?" Nightmare heard the impatience in his voice. Outer was clearly wanting to get to the point, but Nightmare had come for a conversation. A normal one. "I have them hunting, they've been doing it for a while," he states. Outer cracked a smile, Nightmare wasn't sure why. "Why? I can only suppose you've felt the lack of something." Outer said. Nightmare nodded, though, very much confused. He was at a loss for words. "I've been the same way too, but I don't think that's why you came out here. Care to tell?" he asked.

Little Dipper

Nightmare knew no matter how he said it, or what words he said, it wasn't going to make it any better. "So, the vase, it's broken." he said flatly. Handy had torn his AU to shreds using his body. Though most of him felt angry, another felt uncomfortable. Nightmare knew well that Handy had used his body, but can't remember a single second of it. He only remembers a black endless void, hearing faint, echo voices. Mostly his brothers. Outer sighed once more.

Scorpio

"I know," he stated simply. His voice was soft, barely above a whisper. Nightmare jerked his head towards Outer. He wasn't mad or sad, he was upset. Why would Outer not say anything? "I took your word of silence as you already knowing, and though my head said I need it not to ask, I had to." Nightmare explained. Nightmare never gave anyone the time to sit and talk with him. Weirdly enough, however, that's how he and Outer met. Subsiding the fact Killer tried to kill him once during that time.

Ursa Mi- 34404 (Error)

Outer's head started ringing again.

09734, 12 7587 609? (Outer, is that you?)

His head rang louder. He couldn't hear himself it was so loud. He gripped his head and Nightmare said something he couldn't make out.

172 |\|3 34404. (It's me, Error.)

That named sounded so familiar, but where had he heard it? He didn't care, he wanted the ringing to stop and leave his throbbing head.

|\|0, \/\/56 843 609- Big Dipper
(No, why are you-)

Outer started naming constellations off to be rid of it. Nightmare's voice slowly came into hearing. Outer looked up at Nightmare and felt tears running down his face. His head felt like slush. He fell back and Nightmare caught him thankfully. Then, off the bat, Outer had a nose bleed. "Are you okay, what the hell happened?" he asked. Outer opened his mouth but was unable to speak. He felt light-headed and drained until eventually passing out. Nightmare rolled his pinpricks, this was not a 'passing out' time. They had a time limit with not much time left. He picked Outer up and opened a portal.