There Was No Cat or Rat

Cosmo felt his face grow hot and cover itself in layers of tears. Plum looked over at Cosmo's flower which now looked dull and devoid of all good things. Cosmo felt his head ache with pain, a memory faded in and out. Almost liked he was suppose to remember something important but something didn't want him to.

Destiny say in her room as strings hung from the most odd of places. The strings shook and broke at random. Her plan with falling apart and she was doing everything she could to fix it. "Young Destiny, you called for my assistance?" A goddess known as Sense, spoke. Sense had the ability to control the five senses. She's the reason some people are missing a sense or two. She's the reason mortals can feel other gods like Joy and Despair when need be. Destiny sighed relieved before panic resurfaced. "Help me stop this." She pleaded. Sense, as the goddess she was, did as asked. She moved her right hand up stopping every string in the room from doing anything. She felt every bit of magic in her body at the tip of her fingers. She moved her left arm up and her hand right fixing strings before moving her left leg forward pointing her foot down and then behind her. Error, or Cosmo as the mortals called him, fainted on the floor. However, one strings refused to let anything fix it. The last small bit of Error. Not Cosmo, the Forced Destroyer Error. That defenseless string was the only thing holding Error in that kid. Fortunately, it was missed.

Sense calmed herself settling her magic rather than releasing it. She could only imagine the things it would try and do. After all, magic was a matter to be controlled rather than released to destroy.

Destiny sighed and hugged Sense who chuckled. "It's what I do Destiny, I'm here for you, okay?" Sense assured before Destiny pulled away. She nodded still heavily breathing from the panic from before. Destiny always took a long time to calm down. Sense left and, after closing the door, coughed up blood, it covered her hand in hot burning blood that made her hand burn and sizzle. She gasped before shaking her hand and discovering burn marks. It wasn't the first time this happened, but it sure did hurt like hell. She hid her hand in her robes pocket before walking off.

The blood she had shaken off, burnt the floor like acid.

______________

Outer was called to the council immediately, so much for a nice walk. His bones rattled with cold chills. Something was wrong and it made him very uncomfortable. Yet, he said nothing since it didn't matter to anyone else here besides Underswap Papyrus and he wasn't here. Blue, his brother, was fidgeting in place, his leg tapped so quickly that it probably wasn't even coming off the floor. Or so Outer thought. Ink sat at the end of the table, he looked unhealthy, sleep wise. Dream rubbed his back in a caring manner. Outer knew why he was here, fourteen universes had been destroyed in the last five minutes. Ink had been creating non stop but to do so involved no sleeping. It was heartbreaking.

Outer heard sizzling behind him, a portal was being opened, there were flowers around it whenst seeing it. Plum came through looking both concerned and tired. He had a soaked left sleeve and seemed to be in alert. His brother did not come through, that's weird. Buttercup always came to meetings. Plum sat beside Outer and sighed. "Where's your bro?" He asked. Plums eye sockets went wide and he slowly turned his towards Blueberry. "Cosmo is in our AU, Buttercup found him in the garden. Of course, Cosmo woke up, but when my brother introduced himself he out of no where started crying and fainted. Buttercup noticed he had a panic attack and is taking care of him. I'm not even sure how he got to our AU." Plum explained. Outer turned his head away, his head was filled with what Handy was planning.

He'd have to spy on Cosmo, and for some reason, he despised doing that. He felt hassled and exhausted just thinking about it, why did he feel exhausted? He shook the feeling off and sighed a breath he didn't know he was holding. He licked his teeth and laid back in his seat which no longer felt comfortable. He stared longing at Blue as the meeting passed the time with him not noticing.