One

♤♡◇♧

~ Nyla ~

Ok so today didn't go exactly as I thought it would.
Didn't exactly plan to get fired from my job but I did warn Doug if he groped my ass one more time I'd knee him in the balls so hard he'd have 3 Adams Apples instead of one.
A liar, I am not. I swear his voice went up 3 octaves just from the shock. Impressive such range.

I also didn't plan to come home early from that piece of shit diner to find Billy my now ex banging my only friend Stacey in my bed. In my bed, in MY APARTMENT while she wore the fluro yellow feather boa I'd been given during mardi gras a year ago.

Also didn't plan being escorted to the cop shop after I decided to strangle her with it while screaming and I quote "You Bimbo Big Bird Bitch!"
I also added to the whole ordeal by kicking Billy so hard in the balls he ended up crying on the floor while he swore expletives like he was reading them from a dictionary.

"You stupid bitch!" He seethed clutching at his stomped manhood. Not babies for you, my little friend.

"I've been called worse!" I yelled back releasing the boa and Stacey's blueberry face.

"Oh yea?" He taunted groaning in pain. Clutching his beloved grapes.

"Yea, your girlfriend" I seethed before booting him in the gut with a sickening crack. Yea, that totally broke a rib. Pity.
That fucker totally deserved. Asshole.
And my sweet revenge was going swimmingly until Mrs Busy body next door, Mrs Jenkins, decided to call the cops.
And dob like the nosey 80 year old she is.

Cue the boys scouts carting me down to the station while Billy boy screamed he was pressing charges. Using all of his daddy's super powers as a prospective governor.
What a wimp.
Couldn't have the whole of South Carolina knowing he got his ass handed to him by a chick half his size.
Now 15 hours later the ugly ass chipped paint of the concrete cell of shame was my only form of entertainment, calculating the seconds it has been since I had been cuffed and put in the back of the police car.

15 hours, 54,000 seconds, 900 mins.
Until my least favourite person decided to be the hero.
Coming all white knight dressed in leathers.

The thud and screech of the cell door opening pulled me from my thoughts
"You're free to go" Officer Rambo said rolling his eyes.

Dickhead. Clearly his parents watched to many action flicks.

Scooting up from my spot I trailed behind the officer as he led me to the front of the cop shop until we came face to face with the last person on the face of the earth I wanted to see.

"Nyla" He rolled off my name with a unpleased growl. The officer looking between us awkwardly before shrugging as if to say "....not my problem" and leaving.
Typical.

Everyone was scared of him. Everyone except me that is.

Bear, my father, President of the Rebel Kings MC, South Carolina Chapter.

"Old man" I growled crossing my arms over my chest unamused.
Of course daddy dearest would drag me back now. Fucking fantastic.

They say it comes in threes.
God damn it. I clenched my teeth so hard I worried my teeth may crack.
Rooting me feet in place I didn't back down from my glare as my father. Looking behind him the entrance was covered by 2 other guys waiting on there bikes. Surveying the street with there backs to us.