Nine

- Bear -

Blood curdling rage rolled over my body as I wasted another 5 of Spike's grunts.
The life drained from there eyes. Another waste of life.
Questioning them or should I say beating them to death for information didnt really get us much. Especially when the information was redundant.
Warehouses that were empty.
Leads that ran nowhere. Dead end after dead end.
And rats that squealed all too quickly. They all died but not before they spat out every bit of information they had. Loyalty the rats did not have. Spike ran his pussy pack by fear not by loyalty.

Tracking them hadn't been an easy task but ever so slowly Data had managed to get a partial plate from the surveillance camera on the side of the compound that wasnt shot to shit. So we werent totally fucked.
The compound was riddled with bullets, the men were injured but ready to bleed more to get Nyla and Aces back.

They had taken Nyla. My gut rolled at the thought.
He had taken Nyla. It was my living nightmare. 
I was living in my own worst nightmare. And Nyla no doubt was also.

I had barely slept, I hadn't eaten. My gut rolled at the thought of the savage things he would be doing.

Rosie was beside herself with worry. As much as Nyla resisted her Rosie loved that girl as if she had birth her herself. It wouldnt matter how hard she pushed her away Rosie held on woth everything persisiting that one day Nyla would come round.
My mind raced over and over how didnt do enough. How i didnt protect her enough. How I could of done things differently.

Guilt chewed at me.

Gut wrenching guilt.
8 days had passed and there was no word.
Spike had no made a blip on our radar. I wasn't stupid enough to think maybe he wasn't hurting her.
Nyla would be fighting for her life.
The thought causing my stomach to heave. This was my fault. Maybe if I had been more open with her she wouldnt be in his hands.
He will hurt her. Violently.
The thought clouded my brain over and over. The club was on eggshells, ready for blood and raring for justice and to get them back.

This is what he does. That is what he did when he was apart of this MC but he became to dangerous. Refusing to listening to orders, he went rogue. On a vendetta against the Bandits. resulting in a mass shooting which killed 15 of there men.
That wasnt even the worst of it.
The retaliation was sudden and swift. Within hours our numbers had almost been vaporized.
Before we had even had a chance to figure out Spike had gone rouge 12 of our own weredeaf.

He took Lily from me all those years ago, Nyla never moved past it. She didnt know the full story. I couldn't bring myself to tell her.
It was not spoken of and that was my fault.

As I found Rosie to lean on Nyla locked everyone out. She felt betrayed I had eventually moved on. Nyla shut everyone away. Building walls so high noone could ever conquer them. The only person who seems fight her back and go nose to nose with her and catch her attention was taken with her.

I'm not blind. I see how he looks at her. If i didn't know he was a good man he'd he a dead one.
He will protect her with his life if it comes to it.
Holding onto hope in finding her in one piece and he has been held to his promise of protecting her.

Nyla is a fighter and Aces will fight for her even when she can't.

  ~ACES~

A broken face fuckin hurts, just sayin.

My heart aches not from physical pain but not being able to reach out and hold Nyla.

The horrors i have watched her go through is nothing compared to the terror of living through them.

So close but so far away.
Hours upon hours pass of them beating us and brutalizing her. Shes hidden within herself now. A glaze over her eyes where she makes no noise staring into space.

Her brain trying to preserve itself again trauma, her piercing eyes staring straight at my soul but noone was listening. She was in shock.

The only sign of life was the very slight rise and fall of her ribs as she breathed.
She did breathe, she wasnt dead.

I wasnt a fool to think we were going to make it out alive. It had been days. Many days, 7 at least. Multiple assaults and beating. At least 4 different men had brutalized Nyla. How I wished I could rip them limb from limb. I felt useless.

We needed to get out of here. I just hoped something would happen soon. That bear would find from info that someone would fuck up and give Nyla a chance to live, recover if she could. Trauma like this would live with her until the end of her days but I would never leave her. Stubborn as a mule I would never give up on her, never stop protecting her. Fighting for her. Her soul called to mine.

"Ny" I croaked "Nyla"

"Nyla.... baby look at me. Look at me baby girl. Ny" I hoarsely called, my throat like razor blade, my face ached but she still stared off into space.

"Ny. Please baby. Look at me. Show me you are still in there. Swear at me. Tell me to fuck off. Anything. Ny. Sweetheart look at me. Move those gorgeous eyes and look at me darlin' Bear will find us I promise. We'll get out of this-"

"You think she can hear you loverboy?"  Spike called from the shadows the ringing it my ears failing to pickup him entering the room,  I turned to scowl at him as he looked at me smugly, pulling a hunting knife from his boot he stomped across the room pointing it at me

"That bitch and you are dead men breathing. You wont escape, you wont even live to see the outside of these walls. I promise you that. Bear is getting the revenge he deserves. Can you imagine when he started to receive her body parts in the mail in a little while and theres nothing he can do" Spike cackles like the madman he is, and i watch with disgust "You still have a chance to join our side you know. We could always use a man with your....training should we say"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I snap as loudly as i could

"You dont think I know who you are.... Commander Steel. Mmm you SEALs are something else are you. Tsk tsk. Final offer though. Would be a shame to see such...useful hands go to waste."

"Why dont you unchain me and youll get a first hand look at how useless they are you prick"

"Offt Commander would you kiss your mama with that mouth."

"Fuck you" i snarl before rearing my head back and snapping it down across the bridge of his nose. Blood sprays as bone crunchs while he squeals in pain.

"I'll fucking kill you, DOG!" Spike cries clutching his nose as he stumbles trying to find the knife he dropped. Gathering my wits I spot the knife beside my foot and scramble to drag it towards me.
Spike quickly turns and his eyes turn feral as he lunges for the knife. Shifting my weight I raise my heel and boot him again straight in his broken nose as his focus has switched. As he wails in pain the door slams open and in tracks one of his goons. stomping over to me I have nowhere to go as he produces a cow prod and sticking it directly on my chest.
Fire erupts across my skin as my body locks up and everything fades to black.

Shit.

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~><~<~<~<~<~<~<~<

Tah dah!
Sorry its been so long guys, been super slack.
Hope you have a good weekend.

Dont forget to like and comment tell me your thoughts.

Do you think theyll make it out alive?