Sugar.

Thriller Era -- Victory Tour

December 9th 1984*

  It was officially the last day of the concert. It was a great tour for Michael and his brothers. Or.. so they thought. He only did this to please his father who basically forced him to do this even after the accident with pepsi. At this point Michael wasn't too happy about the tour, but he was not one to protest for he loved his brothers and they needed the money. The victory tour created a lot tension between them, Michael did not want to rehearse or perform the old songs with them anymore. He was drained out and he was tired of that same old songs and dances.

He was a sweet and loving human being but he can only give so much of that love.
———————————————————————
That Night.

Michael was in his dressing room, He stared at his one sequined glove. He just pouts and pouts. He's tired and he felt alone. He did not have much friends because he was anti-social at this time in his life.

He closed his eyes and took in a deep breathe in and exhaled out.

"Last tour with my brothers." He says to himself. "You can not control me...anymore." He says with his soft voice that made him sound unconvinced of himself. He then looks in the mirror and checks out his face and frowns. "Who am I telling." He questioned himself, he contradicted himself. He scoffs and stands up out of his chair.

His room door opens and in comes Joseph.

Michael held on his chair as he stopped to look at Joseph suddenly.

"You ready Michael?, you got your fans waiting out there boy.." He says with a condescending chuckle. "There like rabbits out there already! Come on your brothers are waiting on you." He rubbed his hands together, money hungry.

Michael clears his throat and pulls up his pants. Still looking down at his glove, he fixes it on to his hand.

"Yeah.. Joseph." He says

"Alright then go on!" He rushes him.

Michael clenches his jaw as he walked past him, giving Joseph a hateful look but Joseph just kept that grin on his face, because either way he's still getting money from this tour.

Michael sees his brothers from a distance waiting on him to arrive.

Randy looked back and saw michael walking down toward them.

"There he is." He smiles shaking Tito's shoulder. "Hey mike, what took you so long? we're you practicing billie jean in there?" Randy joked

"I was actually." Michael smiled small and began walking ahead of them.

"The fans are going crazy for us." Jermaine said as they began walking.

"I feel like a star again. You remember the good ole days when the girls were just madly in love with us." Tito said. "They couldn't keep their hands off, they were like beasts."

"Just imagine them tonight, they're going to be all over us .." Randy said all excitedly as he referred to the women. "Especially Mr. Thriller man" He joked. His brothers agreeing in laughter.