PRETTY BABY BRE.

1989--90
BAD ERA SHIFT

March 24th 1989
---

It's been a while since Jackson had seen Diana, she was certain he was going to call for her and get some lovin' out of him but he didn't budge

It's been a while since Jackson had seen Diana, she was certain he was going to call for her and get some lovin' out of him but he didn't budge. He was a very busy man and he only had time for 2-4 groupies he considered favorable to replace her demands.

At this very moment, the bad tour was and is a utter success for him and he celebrates those achievements more than once. It was party time for him and his crew. It was party time for everyone.

Michael enjoyed parties sometimes, but he always felt like something was missing, he felt lonely. He was sitting at a round table as all the producers and staff were talking around, and above him standing tall.

Michael had dates like Brooke Shields, Tatum, Ross, and almost Thumbtzen at one point but things didn't turn out too well.

Michael was sipping on some white wine generously watching everyone enjoy themselves. The music was soft being that they were playing a IJCSLY instrumental. He nodded and waved toward the people who were apart of his crew.

Terrance was coming in the door, he seemed to be looking behind him for another person to come in as if they were taking their time. Michael was watching this long time friend at the door way, talking to them, telling them "Come on now". Then they were convinced to come in, head up, sweet face sparkling , small shoulders and a pretty black dress that hugged her body well enough. This woman had a beautiful womanly figure, she looked more mature for her age.

Michael propped up his chair, squinting his eyes in way to get a better look. He thought.. he'd seen this woman before. She wasn't one of those.. She was just Terrance's date tonight and a friend of his at that. Since her husband didn't like to attend parties. She is a beautiful 25 year old woman who's confidence was showing a lot when she entered the room. She hates big crowds even if she knew almost everyone in the room. This confidence made her feel like she was only one in the room.

Michael loved a woman like that, a woman like her.
Michael decided to get up and go over to Terrance and have a chat.

As he approaches Terrance he could already see Michael coming his way. "Michael!" With a giddy laugh, He pulls him in for a brotherly hug and kiss on the head.

Michael smiled wide and nodded. His eyes looking over at his dazzling crush who's full lips pursed so beautifully. Michael's mouth agap as Terrance spoke to him. Michael nodded to the words he hears but so faint, looking in only one direction. Terrance broke Michael out of his daze for his date and let's go of Michael's hand.

"Michael, I don't believe you two have met formally..." They've said their Hi's, Michael thought she was beautiful but she had a ring on. Not that he ever minded that. Going after married women never occured to him since he was naturally a big flirt.