Diana, Not That Diana. PT.2

BAD Tour 1987 - 1989

September 10, 1988
---

It was just a little after Jackson's birthday

It was just a little after Jackson's birthday. He was doing some promotions for his tour and gaining more than enough & great feedback about his tour.

It had to be his strongest tour yet. He had an incredible amount of energy and everyone around him felt that magic.

After performing a number of hits so far into this concert tonight, Jackson was close to his 2nd break. As it was coming Michael was just thinking about plopping down in his dressing room and sleeping the whole 30 minutes. He was exhausted tonight but still very happy.

As he backed away, He gracefully blew a kiss to his well-treated fans, Mostly had fainted, some were crying and others were just a slave to the rhythm of his music

As he backed away, He gracefully blew a kiss to his well-treated fans, Mostly had fainted, some were crying and others were just a slave to the rhythm of his music. Very greatly moved by this man tonight that he could not believe his ears. He could not fathom the roars of his name being shouted.

He stumbled as he walked backwards and his worker caught him and handed him a water bottle.

"You almost fell there haha." He had said, still holding Jackson. Michael couldn't really keep his balance.

"I'm so so tired." He moaned with a smile on his face. "Thank you, Carmen." He says breathlessly, taking a swig at the water bottle, some droplets managing to slip down his chin as he wanted. He expressed the need for water as he released it from his mouth with a pop and a faint grunt.

Michael then made his way to his dressing room. He knew that there would be women lined up for him, like there was almost every night. Sometimes it would be over 20 and sometimes just a few girls.

You might be thinking? does he take one every night? Gladly that's not the case. Michael was selective and only chose women he had known. He didn't want too much in case something would happen. 

Except that, all he needed was one to blow it all up.

He sat on his couch, trying to catch some Z's and he was sitting up while doing so. His eyes flickered shut and he began to snore softly.