Catch-Up with Bill Williamson

They wake up next to you: 

It was a pretty common occurrence for Bill to end up drunk beyond his memory. What wasn't common was him waking up with you in his arms! He was a bit startled at first, he froze and stared at you asleep beside him. After coming back to his senses, he would try and get out of the cot without waking you. This would inevitably fail as he tripped over his own boots on the floor. With you awake now he'd try to apologize and he'd leave pretty fast. He'd avoid looking at you for a bit, you could try and catch him on guard duty if you wanted to talk to him away from everyone else, but eventually he'd crave the warmth and would find you. 

They Realize They've Fallen for You:

 Bill has never had a way with words, or a proper way to express any new emotions. When you first joined he felt something new, but it was quickly hidden under everything else. After Blackwater, you were lost. No one knew where you had gone or what had happened to you. In a stroke of luck and a bit of information from Trelawny, the gang found you and Sean both at the bounty hunter's camp. The moment you rode into camp on the back of Charles' horse, the same original feeling was back. Now it was stronger. It was strange and new, but Bill felt drawn to you. A few days later and he had been fussing over you. Anywhere you were, Bill was guaranteed not to be far behind. You didn't mind, honestly you had been sweet on him for a while now. When you were sent out with Arthur on a small job, Bill was left at camp. It was here, as he worried about you that he realized what that strange feeling was. When you got back to camp he would try and tell you, but you'd probably have to fill in the blanks as he stumbled through his confession.

Till Death Do Us Part:

"Quick, get in" Bill instructed. You listened, everything was happening quickly. You sat in the coach, and he climbed in and wrapped his arms around you. When John had shown up at Fort Mercer, he seemed small. He didn't see you, you hated having to choose between the men you had grown up with and the man you loved. In the end, it didn't seemed that choice mattered much anyway. Colonel Allende sat opposite of you, his sword by his side. As the Coach took off, the sound of the wheels and horses was drowned out by gunshots. Bill held you tighter and soon the coach came to a stop. Allende yelled at Bill to get out, the fighting escalating. People outside were yelling too, everything happened so fast. Within a moment, Allende moved. His sword piercing your stomach. Bill's voice seemed distant as he yelled, the sun was bright as the door swing open. There was a dull thud as the Colonel had shoved you out. Everything was fading fast, black dots appeared in your vision and everything seemed to slow. You caught a glimpse of John's expression as he never expected you to be there. Then Bill landed by your side, everything went dark.