Happy Ending

Basically this is a general happy ending with the gang, and I'm thinking about making a second about a happy ending with a relationship head canon type thing.

Things had been rough, sure, but that didn't mean it couldn't work out in the end. After Valentine, there was more stress within the gang. Micah was trying to get into Dutch's ear, but Hosea, Arthur, and John got there first. The three helping to guide the next steps into the right direction. 

It wasn't easy getting Dutch to just listen to them, but after a couple arguments with Hosea he finally came to his senses. 

The Valentine bank robbery went extraordinarily well. It wasn't fully enough to get everyone out but it was definitely a good start. 

Dutch wanted to get into the middle of the families in Rhodes, however Hosea advised caution. So John and Hosea went and checked out the Braithwaites while Arthur, Bill, and Sean scooped out the Grey's. Keeping both groups separate meant that unless they were desperately watching the men, they wouldn't notice. 

On top of the two families, others kept running regular jobs. Bounty hunting came up frequently in Valentine, Strawberry, and Rhodes. Eventually Things had seemed to calm down, the noise they made with Cornwall and in the mountains brought enough of the Pinkertons from Blackwater out. This gave the gang an opening. 

Charles is sent down, being one of the more quiet and stealthy members of the gang, as well as one of the most trustworthy. Arthur and Dutch meet him in Strawberry when he retrieves the money. 

The three men then split up and return to their camp at Clements Point. This is when Agents Ross and Milton catch up to them, oblivious that they have gotten the money back. 

The gang moves to a large, run-down house. Shady Belle. It's a change of pace from the normal tents and small set ups. 

With the news of the returned money and how close they were to having enough to disappear  everyone starts working harder.

The gang now begins running jobs around and in Saint Denis. This is where an idea gets to Dutch about the bank. While it is high risk, he still has the original three by his side. Hosea offers ideas as to how they could play it, Arthur gives reality scenarios and John offers extensions and places people for the best jobs during the heist. 

In the end, they steak out the bank for a few weeks. During this time they learn guard rotations, closing procedures, and even police rotations within the area. Everything seems to be set up well. Hosea is sent with Abigail and Mary-Beth to stage a distraction for the police. Hosea takes care of the farthest point, Abigail and Mary-Beth take care of precautions for just in case the police advert their attention from Hosea's distraction. 

From there Dutch, Arthur, John, Bill, Micah, and Lenny are the ones that go into the bank. Charles and Javier are look outs who will signal if anything changes or the police start their direction. 

The plan is executed perfectly, as only a select few knew the whole plan. The others only knowing small parts or their own roles up until the moment before they went in. 

The money from the Saint Denis bank is enough for everyone to disappear. 

Dutch and Molly move to a different state, they build a nice house and keep in touch with Arthur, John, and Hosea the best they can.  Arthur sticks close to Hosea and the pair continue their outlaw lives, only on a smaller level. John, Abigail, and Jack move around for a bit, but return to New Austin and build a ranch. Mary-Beth continues on to become a famous author, Dutch keeps all her books in a study. Tilly marries a lawyer in Saint Denis and begins her family. Karen moves up to New York in hopes of starting a career up there. She eventually becomes an actress and sends and information on the showings of her films to Dutch, Arthur, and John. Miss Grimshaw follows Reverend Swanson to New York as well. Reverend becomes a big name preacher up there and he always gives thanks to the woman who looked after him and the men who kept him safe. Strauss surprisingly stays within the states. He moves up to California and becomes a lawyer. Charles does his best to help the Wapiti Indians, and  with a good chunk of his money he is able to buy their land and keep it protected. He often writes Arthur, Sadie, and John. Sadie returns to her old home. She rebuilds it and begins a new life there. Her door stays open for Arthur, Hosea, John, Charles, or Dutch. Bill keeps his money for later but continues on his life as an outlaw as well. He eventually runs his own gang. Javier uses the money to return to Mexico and restarts his life there. While difficult, Micah visits his brother. The pair talk and while Micah won't give up the outlaw lifestyle, Amos agrees to write. Sean floats around. Arthur and Hosea often run into him on their own travels. 

In the end everyone goes their own way. The Van der Linde gang fades into history as new ones take it's place.