New Feeling

It was about a week after the concert and today Felix had something planned for you. He had asked you to come over to his hotel room and that's where you were heading now. You walk into the building and take the elevator up to his room floor and find his room, knocking on the door. It was only a few seconds until the door opened with Felix standing there. He stepped aside so that you could come in. The room had his scent which made you take a deep breath in. You loved that scent. You heard the door click then felt his hand on yours. "Come on." he said and took you to his room. There was a game console hooked up with two controllers sitting on the bed. "Hope you're ready for some games." he said and went over and sat on the bed. He gestured for you to sit beside him so you do and grab one controller while he grabs the other. The two of you play games for hours while talking, laughing, and cracking jokes. If you had never played a game before, he put his hands on yours and showed you how to play it. Though his hands were small, yours were a bit smaller. He was gentle when moving your fingers and squeezing your hand. You look at him and smile. Your eyes meet his for a split second but you quickly look away laughing. He pauses his game and goes to the restroom. You put your controller down and look at your phone. The next thing you know, you're being tackled onto the bed and tickled. You start laughing and trying to push him away but he holds your arms down tickling you more. "Okay okay okay I give up you win!" you yell out which makes him laugh and get off, sitting beside you. "Got ya!" he jokes, poking your cheek. You blow your breath at him and push him making him fall onto the bed on his back. You lay down beside him, laying your head on his shoulder. He starts rubbing your head and raking his fingers through your hair. You close your eyes and breathe out slowly. It wasn't long before you fell asleep on his shoulder. You could feel him hug you closer to him and lay your head on his chest. It was a few hours before you finally woke up. You look up at him and see that he's asleep as well. He looks so peaceful and is breathing lightly. You smile and lay your head back on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. You started thinking about what your mom asked you. Did you like him? You didn't know. You have never liked any one before and didn't know how to tell. But this feeling you get in your chest and stomach every time you see him. Did you really like him? You were starting to think that maybe you do.