Airplane Mode

It had been a month after your mother's passing and you had already taken care of everything. You were waiting in the cafe that you met Felix at because he had something he wanted to tell you. He knew that you were having a hard time and that your mother had died. You look up as he sits in front of you. "Hey, Amy... I really have to talk to you. I'm going back to Korea today. But..  I wanted to know if you would come with me... I've already got you a ticket, and you can bring Jake. I just don't want to leave you here." he said to you, taking your hand. He looks at you pleadingly. You thought about it for a minute. There was nothing for you here. You've been wanting to get a fresh start somewhere else anyways. This could be a positive thing. So you nod your head. "Okay, I'll go." you say. He hugs you close with the brightest smile. "I'll help you pack. The flight leaves in an hour and a half." he tells you and walks out the door to your car with you. When you get home, you pack the things you would need like clothes and take Jake with you to your car. Once everything is packed, you drive to the airport then go inside. It takes a little bit, but you finally board the plane. You were sitting beside Felix and one of his group members, Bang Chan. Bang Chan looks at Felix and then you. "Is this the girl you talk so much about?" he asks him which makes Felix's face flush red with embarrassment. You just laugh a little. "Well if it's the game girl, yep that's me. I'm Amy." you say with a smile. Bang Chan laughs and punches Felix's shoulder softly. You knew it was going to be a long flight. Not knowing what to expect in Korea, you start thinking and pull your book out. You had started writing song lyrics after your mom had died. You start writing more in it until you become too tired and put it up. You cover your mouth with your hand and yawn. You lay your head on Felix's shoulder and close your eyes. When you felt him lean his head on yours you can't help but smile and fall asleep.