Snowflake

You were seven and a half months pregnant now and was going to have a girl. It was in the middle of winter and it was snowing outside. You and Felix had your own place now and were already married. You walk outside with him and reach your hand out, catching snowflakes as they fall. They melted as soon as they hit your hand but you didn't care. Felix comes over to you and puts some snow in your jet black curls. He then takes his phone and takes a picture of you. You stare at the sky for a minute, watching the snow fall.  You look at Felix. "Crystal. How about Crystal?" you asked. "I like it." he says. "So that's her name. Crystal Rosè Lee." you said and hugged him. Her room was already set up with a star theme. You already had many sets of clothes for when she's born, and more in the closet she could grow into. There were many new toys in the room for her. Pink and purple fairy lights hang above her bed that had a cover on it. Even though you were prepared for her, you were still nervous. Were you going to be a good mom? What if you didn't know how to do something? What if something went wrong? You were excited and also scared but you knew that you had friends to call if you needed any help that were willing to help you at any time.