Galaxy

It was your second day in the hospital. You were able to go home tomorrow. Crystal was laying in her hospital bed breathing lightly as she slept. You get off your bed and go sit by her bed, watching her. She had Felix's red hair and a few freckles on her cheeks and nose. She was so small and fragile. She looked so precious sleeping there. You smile and look over at Felix who is sleeping in another chair. She looks just like him which made you happy. You wish that your mom and dad could be alive to see her. Your mom always told you that you were going to find someone that loved you, get married, and have children. You never believed her, and now that it's happened, she's not here to see it. Her exact words would be 'I told you so. But you never believed me did you?' or something along those words. You knew that your siblings would not be in her life. She would never know any type of violence in her life. You refused for it to happen, for anything like that to scare her like it did you when you were a child. She was going to have a good childhood with no worries, a good education, and everything she needed. You didn't want her to grow up thinking she's better than anyone else just because her parents are singers/rappers and have money. You wanted her to grow up normally, not being picked on, or picking on others.