Boy With love

You still couldn't believe that Felix liked you. The two of you had been dating for over a month but it was still shocking. He met you on a game, and knew hardly anything about you. There was nothing special about you. You had no fame, no large amounts of money, and no talent. You were a nobody but he still fell in love with you. His schedule was clear for a few months and he asked you to go somewhere with him. Since your schedule was empty as well you agreed. You were in the car with him, not knowing where you were going. It was a very long drive and by the time you got to the location it was already dark. He checks into a hotel room which makes you wonder if this was planned. He takes you to the room. When the door opens, the scent of vanilla fills your nostrils. You walk in and look around. It's really nice and cozy. Felix walks in behind you, closing the door. He takes you to the bedroom which has a single bed in it with a few windows. The view from the top floor was beautiful even though it was dark. You could make out the ocean and walk over to the window, looking out of it. You could feel Felix walk up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and laying his head on your shoulder, looking out the window with you. "I hope you like it. I started planning it last week." he says. "Like it? I love it." you reply with a smile. He kisses your neck and walks off. You go to unpack your bags. When you're done, you go to the restroom and clean up, putting on your night clothes. You always wear nothing but underwear and a long shirt to bed. When you're washed up, you go and sit on the bed. When Felix comes into the room, he lays on the bed laying his head on your lap. You play with his hair while looking down at him. He looks at you and puts his hand on your cheek which makes you nuzzle your face into his hand. "I love you Amy. I really mean that. I want you to be a part of my life for as long as you want to be a part of it." he says sitting up and sitting beside you. "I love you too. I'll be here for however long you allow me to be. I have no plans of leaving." you tell him. He smiles that bright happy smile and pushes you down onto the bed, kissing you.