Family Time

You decide to get the family together and do a surprise live. Crystal is sitting in her little chair with Zeus laying at her feet. You're sitting behind Crystal and Felix is beside you. You start the live under the shared account and people immediately start joining. "Hey guys! How's it been?" you asked to the camera. There are lots of comments saying how cute the family was together. Felix looked at the camera "Hello everyone." he said. Crystal looks at him then at you. "H.. Hey!" she squeals. Your eyes widen and you look at Felix. "Her first word!" you said happily. Zeus sits up and places a paw on Crystal's leg, his ears perked up and his full attention on her. She looks at him and laughs, patting his head. He licks her fingers which makes her squeal and giggle. You watch the two of them and feel a tear run down your cheek. Felix notices and wiped it away, then kisses your cheek where the tear once was. You look back at the camera and smile. "Well you guys really are family, you've watch Felix and my relationship grow, you've supported me through my pregnancy, and now you're watching Crystal grow and you're supporting her. I just want you all to know how much I love you and appreciate you." you said as more tears spilled down your cheeks. Felix comforts you and you read multiple comments saying 'And we love you too Amy' You wrap your arms around Felix's waist and kiss him. Crystal crawls into your lap and Zeus gets in Felix's. You laugh at their jealousy and look at them. Crystal pokes your nose then stands up and gives Felix a kiss.

//// Isn't this chapter just so uwu?
Anyways, Kim here! I just want to thank everyone that is reading my story. I also have other stories, please check them out!