12- Royality

Warnings: Trans Patton, Use of the words 'Small cock' and 'Cunt' to refer to Patton's parts, masturbation/fingering, eating out and sex. I've never written like this so I'm sorry if it sounds bad or upsets anyone, because that's not my intention and I will delete it if someone wants me to.

Patton was lying in bed, feeling oddly aroused. He whined, knowing he was too embarrassed to ask Roman for help. He began to rub himself through his boxers, feeling himself getting wet already. He moaned at the feeling, gently sliding a hand down his boxers and sliding a finger inside his wet cunt. He slid another one inside of him, gasping softly with pleasure. Roman fortunately heard and got the hint that Patton required assistance, so he got himself ready and went to Patton's room. He didn't knock since he knew Patton would be more shy like that.

Roman tutted, "Is my little handsome man in need of assistance?" He asked softly as he sat on the bed. Patton nodded shyly as Roman placed his hand on the side of Patton's boxers, "May I?" He asked, because consent is important! He gently pulled the other man's boxers off, admiring the sight of his wet, small cock."Your so beautiful and handsome, love" He cooed softly as he readjusted himself and put his head near Patton's cunt.

Patton curled his toes nervously as Roman brought his face closer, "How about I suck you off? How does that sound?" He hummed, Patton nodded and whined. "please.. Roman~" he begged very softly. Roman smiled and brought his mouth to his small cock, gently sucking and lapping his tongue over it. Patton moaned loudly, covering his face out of embarrassment. Roman gently pushed his tongue inside, gently thrusting it in and out. Patton gasped, his head rolling back in pleasure as he became close already. Roman smirked as he continued to lap over his small cock and suck on it very gently. "I'm close.." Patton breathed out, Roman hummed with satisfaction and thrusted his tongue into Patton causing him to cum. As he did, the dad figure moaned loudly. Roman smiled, gently lapping up all his sweet fluids and swallowing them.

He pulled his face away and smiled at Patton, "All better, my darling?" He asked, Patton nodded and yawned. He leaned back and fell asleep. Roman covered Patton with a blanket and cuddled him.

(Word Count: 373.)