106 - Intrulogical

Warnings : Jacking off with the homies, they could get caught but they don't. Uh oh, looks like someone found porn in Logan's private library.

Remus grinned to himself as he searched the bookcases. There's got to be some ✨erotic literature 💦 in this place. What does Logan like anyways?
"Found it!" Remus exclaimed to himself happily as he pulled out a large chunk of pornography. The moment he turned around, he paled.

"What did you find?" Logan asked with a sigh.
"Your porn stash, nerd!"
Logan figured there was no point denying it, Remus had all the evidence. "And?" He remarked confidently.
"Can we look through it together?" Remus asked casually.
The other sighed, only agreeing since he knew it would be easier.

And that was settled, Remus sat himself down right there and pulled Logan down with him. The two sat beside eachother, the porn stash Infront of them. Remus yanked out a book and started to flick through it, holding said book between them. Logan watched, he'd seen it all before but..
The thought of Remus knowing what he liked made his groin fill with warm arousal. He could be made fun of..or worse. No, this is wrong. Remus is just there for funsies. Nothing else or anything of the sort.

Around ten minutes went by of flicking through different porn books before Remus leant back and sighed. "This is so boring.."
"I suppose so, but you-"
"Oh I've got it! Get your dick out, Logan!"
"..excuse me?"
"Well reading porn is only gonna be fun if we jerk the ween!"
"Right next to eachother? Really?"
"I mean..we don't have too but. I just thought it'd be fun."

Logan really wanted too, he did. He thought in silence before shrugging. "You can do whatever, what I do depends."
"Depends on what?"
"Doesn't matter. Just have fun."

Remus, a little nervous to go first, only started to palm himself. He was clearly erect, and he managed to keep himself quiet. The other acted as if he was focusing on the book, but he couldn't deny the glances he kept sending to Remus' penile region.
Before Logan knew it, he was copying Remus' movements and palming himself through his thin trousers.

The Duke let out quiet moans, and Logan just couldn't take it anymore. He slipped one hand behind himself, finger fucking himself from behind. And the other hand stroked his length through the material of his boxers. Remus, who had also been glancing at the other, had noticed Logan and become impatient. He took his cock out and stroked it quickly, dropping the book which was in his other hand.

The two leant against eachother as they kept going, not realising. But eventually Logan came, moaning out for someone as he did, his boxers filling with the sticky liquid. As he shamefully moved his hands out of his pants, he managed to catch a glimpse of Remus.
Remus' breaths were unsteady as he had a very powerful stream of cum. Like, that cumshot splattered the bookshelves above them.

"Wow..that was definelty way more fun."
"I don't think we should tell anyone about this, Remus."

(Thrust Count : 500+.

Please suggest ships for me to write, I always do the same ones and it sucks ass.)