77 - Loceit

Warnings : Toe Sucking, Footjobs, foot fetishy stuff really. Probably some other stuff.

Deceit chuckled down at the sight he saw. Logan, kneeling and sweaty in nothing but his boxers with an obvious erection. Logan looked up at his sight, Deceit smugly sat on his desk chair, wearing nothing.

He watched as the other adjusted, setting his feet down on Logan's thighs but purposely not touching anywhere that could make stimulation. His feet were soft to the touch, and had no imperfections or flaws. They were heavenly.

"Please-" Logan breathed out softly, hard cock straining against his boxers.
"Please what?~" Deceit hummed, sliding his feet further up the others thighs. "You need to tell me what you want,"
"Please let me touch them," The poor man seemed so desperate, and deceit thought, purposefully making it longer than necessary before nodding and pressing one foot to Logan's bare chest.

Logan moved his hands from his side's, placing one hand on the foot on his thigh and using the other to move the foot on his chest to his face. Deceit let out a low chuckle, enjoying the sight of the other.
"Is this what you want?~" He curled his toes and wiggled them playfully near Logan's lips, gasping as he felt the others wet tongue along the tips of his toes. But it wasn't unwelcomed.
"No licking, only touching." He said in a stern, seductive voice. Logan nodded and moved his other hand, focusing both of them on massaging that one foot. The soft skin felt great and Deceits stillness was ideal.

"Do you want to rub the lube on them, logie?" He cooed, playfully reaching onto the others desk and taking out an edible lubricant. Logan nodded, knowing that if his foot was lubed it meant it would come into contact with his hard, achey member. Deceit tossed the lubricant down and pulled his foot from Logan's hand, allowing Logan to grab the lube.

He smiled and held his foot out perfectly Infront of Logan, watching as the other drizzled the lube onto his foot and toes. Once done with the decent coating ontop, he set the bottle down and began to massage it all over the others foot, admiring the glistening reflection from the lube in the light. His mouth watered silently, he'd already come so undone and deceit loved it. He focused on massaging around the heal, and specifically in-between each toe. Deceit occasionally let out hums and praises to show the other was doing good.

Eventually, he pulled his foot away and smiled.
"Hm?" Logan raised an eyebrow, almost sad that it was gone. But gasped as Deceits clean foot rubbed against his bulge, letting out a soft moan as Deceit smirked. It was teasingly delightful at the mere touch, feeling the others toes run along his cock, the big toe pressing down on it and the heel shifting and applying pressure. It was just such a wonderful feeling, and he had such a wonderful boyfriend.
He used his toe to pull down the front of Logan's boxers. And Logan's hard cock immediately sprung free and tapped against the arch of Deceits foot.

"Eager much?~"
"Please..I wanna get off so bad-"
"What was that Logan?~"
"Please!~" Logan bit his lip, realising how needy he was being. But gasped in relief as Deceits lubricated foot began sliding up and down his member. It felt like heaven, finally having some pressure lifted as he continued, already leaking pre-cum over the top of the others foot.

Deceit held his length loosely between his large toe and pointer toe, stroking quickly with a smile. He listened to Logan's moans and grunts, enjoying to hear the other in so much pleasure. The desperate male bucked his hips into Deceits foot and grunted.
"Close~"
He expected Deceit to stop but..he didn't and grinned. Soon Logan came with a loud moan, cum shooting over Deceits foot as he kept moving it through the others climax. What a good man. Once Logan began to calm and come down from his high, Deceits movements slowed and eventually pulled away once Logan hissed at the sensitivity.

Logan pulled his boxers up and tucked his cock away, panting in satisfaction. "Listen I know this was weird and I'm sorry but-"
"Hush yourself and lick my foot clean."
Logan's eyes widened, but he eagerly began to lick and suck on the others foot, removing any cum or lubricant that he could. His tongue was warm and wet against Deceits cold foot. But neither of them minded. He licked around the others heels, and rubbed his ankle, making sure to get every last bit of lube and cum off.

"Dry."
And Logan nodded, reaching for a spare towel he kept in his room and lightly drying and patting Deceits foot down.

"There," he smiled. "Still I'm sorry you had to-"
"I didn't have to do anything, I chose too. Now," He patted his lap. "Come sit and cuddle."

And that's what Logan did, getting up and moving into the others lap, leaning into his warm embrace.

(Word Count : 800+.)