34 - DRLAM (Special)

This is a bonus in the four part special where the four realised what Remus was doing and decide to punish him for his thotty ways.

Warnings : Biting/Hickeys, blowjobs/facials , masturbating Infront of others, thigh fucking, Overstimulation, Sex, Dressing up (Lingerie) and Remus getting fed his own cum.

Remus was understandably confused when he woke up the next morning without deceit in his arms. He slowly sat up and looked around, seeing the other side's (apart from Roman) sat in different places of the room. Logan was sat on Deceits desk chair, Virgil was sat on the desk, Patton was sat on the side of the bed and deceit was stood by the door.

"Good morning, Remus" Patton cooed, forgetting that they were meant to be punishing him. Logan cleared his throat,
"Remus. We're punishing you today." He stated calmly.
Remus nodded slowly, understanding that he couldn't nor wouldn't want to get out of it. And he knew why.
"You were getting a bit needy, huh?" Virgil teased.
"And you made us feel good, and we know your a slut for punishment so we might as well" Deceit added.
Patton scoffed, "Be nice you guys, but anyways. You know the safeword?"
Remus nodded, "Dahmer."

Patton smiled and ran his hands through Remus' hair, "On your knees, lovey" He commanded nicely. The other side's appreciated Patton giving him an easy start.
Remus slowly dropped onto his knees on the floor, opening his mouth eagerly for Patton. The male unbuttoned his shorts and took his cock out, Remus almost immediately taking the tip into his mouth and starting to suck gently. Patton moaned softly, running his hands through Remus' hair as Remus eagerly took more into his mouth, lapping his tongue over the slit. The morality trait moaned slightly louder, helping Remus take more in by pushing his head down carefully. Remus happily went further, taking more in and deepthroating Patton eagerly, listening to the soft sounds and eager whimpers that he made. And it wasn't long before Patton became close, gently tugging Remus away from his cock. "Over your face, baby" He said nicely. Remus quickly took Patton's cock into his hand, quickly stroking him and opening his mouth for when he came. Soon, Patton came. It lightly hit his cheek, bottom lip and tongue. Remus moaning shakily as he kept stroking Patton through his climax. He slowly stopped once Patton finished, swallowing what was in his mouth and licking his lips.
Patton cooed him softly, lifting him back onto the bed and getting up, causing Remus to whine. "Just be patient lovey, it's LoLos turn" He whispered. Remus nodded and went quiet as Patton took Logan's place on the desk chair, Logan walking over.

Logan sat Infront of Remus, taking his own cock out from his dresspants and starting to stroke himself. "Touch yourself, Remus." He stated.
"Yes sir.." he responded, wrapping a hand around his own cock and lazily tugging on it.
Logan let out quiet moans and grunts, Remus grunting and groaning. The two made eye contact, Remus speeding up his hand movements and Logan copying him. "Touch yourself slower baby, I don't want you cumming first." Remus whimpered but slowed down, playing with the tip and moaning softly. "I'm gonna cum, can I cum?" He asked, knowing he could get punished for it by someone else if he didn't get permission. Logan shook his head, "Hold it-" He grunted softly and Logan sped up his strokes, quickly cumming over his own hand. "Now you can."
Remus nodded and began to quickly stroke himself, squeezing the base as he came over his hand.
Remus licked his own cum off his hand, panting softly as he watched Logan put his cock away and get up, moving over to Patton and smiling, pleased with himself. Remus stayed sat down quietly.

Virgil hopped up, waltzing over to the bed and smirking as he held a bottle of lube, "Lay on your side, I'm gonna fuck those lovely, plump thighs of yours~" Remus turned on his side, spreading his legs a tiny bit as Virgil poured lube over them. Remus closed his thighs together, whimpering as he layed still. Virgil pushed his cock between his legs, making sure to rub his cock against Remus' as he thrusted through his thighs and started to fuck into the tight warmth. Remus moaned, whimpered and panted as Virgil quickly fucked into his thighs and rubbed there cocks together teasingly. And Virgil smirked when he felt the others cock leak with pre-cum, only causing him to start moving his hips quicker and become close himself.
Remus whimpered as he came over the bedsheets quietly, Virgil lightly scolding him before cumming over his thighs. He pulled his cock out and stuffed it back into his pants, spreading Remus' legs and scooping up the cum with his fingers. He fed it to Remus who hesitantly swallowed and moaned quietly.
Virgil chuckled and got up, kissing Remus softly before walking over to the desk and sitting down.

Deceit smirked, walking over. "My turn." He announced proudly, dropping an article of clothing Infront of Remus. "Put them on, big boy. I get to fuck you as many times as you fucked everyone combined~" And Remus whimpers but doesn't say no, he knew he'd get overstimulated. Of course he would, that's like five rounds of sex.
Remus nodded and put the article of clothing on, it was dark green panties with everyone's name (apart from Romans) embroided on them. He bent over to show them off and display them nicely.

And that's when deceit started, moving his panties out the way. And taking his cock out, thrusting into him quickly.

After one round, Remus became slightly sore and sensitive.
After two rounds, Remus was very sensitive and a tiny bit overstimulated.
After three rounds, Remus was overstimulated and a whimpering mess. Which everyone though was hot as fuck since they knew Remus was okay.
After four rounds, Remus was getting very overstimulated and whimpers, eyes swelling with tears.
After five rounds, he was overstimulated and crying but mostly from pleasure.

Remus leaned back quietly, Patton going over as soon as deceit pulled out to lie down and cuddle with him. Remus snuggled into Patton and smiled, enjoying the warmth. Virgil was next to join, laying to the other side of Patton and getting comfortable. Then logan, after cleaning everyone up breifly, joined and layed on the other side of the Remus. Deceit was the last to join, relaxing as he layed down.

All of them cuddled together, making sure Remus was covered up with a blanket or pillow. And they slept happy knowing Remus had 'completed his mission' and been punished to his hearts content.
And Remus slept happy knowing that he could dominate almost everyone and that almost everyone could dominate him.

(Word count : 1100+.)