176 - Analogical (30/31)

Warnings : they do it on the kitchen table, because exhibitionism?

Wow we're so close, huh? Day 30, then 31 and then it's no nut November.

Virgil gently pinned Logan down to the kitchen table and nibbled at his neck, rushing to remove the others trousers. They were just trying to make cereal but the fucking couple got horny and were like 'hey let's fuck, nobody's downstairs'

Logan shuddered as Virgil stripped him, he watched in anticipation as Virgil took 1 minute and 23.4 seconds (precisely) to unzip his trousers. He lined his cold, hard, solid, maybe slightly damp cock.

He pushed into Logan quietly, the other trying to hold in a moan to be discreet. His thrusts quickly started, already hitting Logan's prostate just to give that sexual risk of being caught. The other let out the most pathetic whimper of pleasure, which lead to Virgil letting out a dominant growl before starting to slam into him.

Logan let out a soft moan, babbling as quietly as possible for more. Virgil was eager to fulfill the others desires, so he did whatever his 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤 (darling logie boo) wanted.
Eventually Logan began to get close, whimpering for Virgil desperately. And Virgil comforted him, not quite there yet.

Logan came over his chest, some also splattering off onto the table. He choked out a loud moan, Virgil finishing at the idea of getting caught. He came into Logan with a grunt.

"Logan, your cum got in my porridge." Janus said blandly, stirring his bowl before taking another mouthful. "And isn't it a little too early to be fucking? Especially right infront of my porridge?"

(Spooky Cumshot Count : 200+. You keep getting these early so I have something to do when I wake up (reply to comments))