109 - Prinxiety

Warnings : Handjobs, The showing of naked bods.

Roman and Virgil sat with eachother, making awkward eye contact as not to look down. The truth was, the two were naked. Why? Don't ask, it's just plot convinience.
Virgil had requested that Roman didnt look and to make it fair he promised he didn't look.

Alas, but horny Roman was thinking about that. What if he did look..and got caught..and scolded for it? Imagine the telling off! Those thoughts went straight to his dick, eventually hardening. Virgil 'accidentally' caught glance of the others erection, choking on his air which let Roman know he'd seen.

"Sorry, it happens when I'm nervous?"
"Don't worry, Roman. I could help if you like." Virgil offered, pretty calmly actually.
"I-" Roman couldn't pass down such a good..sexy opportunity. "Suresies."

The next thing Roman knew, he was pushed back and Virgil was sat on his stomach, facing away. The others ripe ass was right there in veiw, and unfortunately Roman couldn't see what he was doing. But he felt the familiar feeling of a cold hand on his length.

Virgil started to jerk the other male off, pumping and stroking his length quickly. And occasionally he spat down on it to help lubricate it. Besides, this was a bonding experience now. Romans soft, happy moans let him know he was doing well. And Roman only got louder as things went on.

Virgil lifted his ass to tease before dropping it back down, "Go on..look..look at me-" He encouraged. And Roman couldn't argue with that, taking in the sight and groaning as his cock began to leak pre-cum. "Aren't I beautiful? How does my ass look?"
"-Like an ass-"
"..That's good? I uh- guess.."

And without much warning, Roman came all over Virgil's hands with a loud moan and quiet mumble. Virgil was satisfied with that response and slowly climbed off, patting Romans abs.

"Good job, big guy!"

(Thrust Count : 300+.)