I don't think i can do this.

I left the restaurant and headed in a different direction all together. I needed to clear my head. This day had been strange enough on it's own. I didn't know where here was. And i didn't like knowing all these people thought i'd be able to beat some huge dragon. What a joke that was.

The cobblestone street turned to dirt and grass. It opened up to a clearing of trees. I heard shouting coming from a distance.

"It's mine i've got it!!" Said a guys voice. I followed the voices further into the forest and stopped short. I saw bodies of tiny goats with the heads of humans. They were holding out huge nets in attempt to catch something. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. They both skidded to a stop. "Aye mate, were playing cracker ball." Said the one guy. "How do you play that?" I asked. "Well see we have a big cracker and it gets shot into the air. We run around with nets in attempt to catch it. The winner gets to eat it." Said the other. "I'm Chaz and this is Bono."

"Noah nice to meet you. I don't mean to sound rude but what are you?" I asked. "Ah of course he's human." Said Chaz. "Were Goatans. I've never seen a human here before. What are you doing on this side of the clouds?" Asked Bono. "Haven't you guys heard the news? I'm some amazing savior." I said. They both started laughing. "You? You're a scrawny kid no offense." Said Bono. "Right? That's what i said. I'm hardly a savior but the book says." They gasped. "you're in a book? Then you are some savior that's amazing!" Said Chaz. "What all because i'm in some book?" I asked. "Oh yea we take those things very seriously here." Said Bono.

"I do to, i love to read. This just feels like some giant book i'm reading in fact if i'm being honest." "Well nothing wrong with that my boy, now why don't you grab one of these nets and help us catch that cracker ball." Said Chaz. "Okay then." I said picking up a green net lying against a tree. They ran off further into the forest and i followed behind them. Finally the trees broke through and i saw a big cracker falling from the sky. I ran as fast as i could holding out the net as the cracker plopped into the net. "Yahoo mate you caught the cracker ball." Said Chaz. "So what is this?" I asked pulling it from the net. "The most delicious thing you'll ever eat. It's a cracker but with flavors and it's baked to perfection." Said Bono.

"You don't know what chicken is but you know what crackers are? Go figure." I broke the cracker open and gave each of them a half. I put a piece in my mouth and it tasted delicious. It melted like butter. "This is great." I said "Right, just wait until you play curfindinish." Said Chaz. "And what is that?" I asked. "Well you go to the curfind and you inish." Bono said as if it made perfect sense. "Of course." I said putting my hand out.

"It's this blobby stuff that jiggles and bounces." Said Chaz. "Is it like Jello?" I asked. "No clue, could be. Anyways we just put people down. And then sometimes you faceplant and it's delicious." Said Bono. "So you guys wrestle in jello? I don't think that'd take off back home." I said wistfully.

"I need to go, but it was a hoot meeting you guys though." I said waving as i backed away. "You know where to find us if you wanna play another game." Said Chaz. "Sure thanks."

I went back to the tower. "So how did you like the book?" Theodore asked. "Well i don't know. I didn't finish it. I couldn't. Do you know that that book says i'm supposed to do?" I asked. "Well of course." He said. "Then i think you'll understand why i don't think i can do this. I'm just a child." I said. "You're a young man. And you can." He said.

"Says you! I don't see you lining up to take him on. So!" I clapped my hands together. "How do i get home?" I asked."Well i'm afraid you can't until you complete your mission." He said. "What a rip off!" I said.

"Look we need you, just take a look at the book and you'll know what you need to do." He said. "I already told you i did take a look at the book and it wasn't really that helpful, no offense." I didn't tell him i didn't finish the book but that wasn't his concern at the moment. He frowned. "Boy the book can't spell it out for you. You have to take some initiative here." He said urging me out the door. "Look sir, i read books about amazing adventures i don't go on them." I said. "Well isn't it about time you start?" He asked.