Chapter 1

3rd person PoV
It was another beautiful September day. Leaves we're turning to an orange red color, the cool breeze whistling as time went throughout the day. There was nothing out of the ordinary at this beautiful world except for the supernatural events that have been happening. There have been supernatural things that have been happening that no one knows about and just happen without any reasoning. Many people have died or have been turn into things. A boy named Tony was driving his way to school. He was trying his best to avoid the events and so far nothing has happen. He eventually made it to the school and parked his car in his parking spot. He was wearing the uniform requirement for school which was a white collared shirt, khakis, a blue quarter west, and leather tan shoes. Tony got his backpack from the back of his car and went into the school.

Tony's PoV.
Damn. Another day of school with these crazy events happening. My parents are undercover supernatural hunters and so they are rarely at home at times. That's why I basically go out and hang out with my best friends and most especially my crush. He thinks I hate him cause I haven't talked to him for the past three months, which FYI is false. I've been trying to get myself to not like him anymore but it doesn't work. Something about him makes me like him even more. His tenacity keeps making him try to make me talk to him which is one thing I like about him. There's just something about his personality that keeps bringing him closer to me. He says he's straight but I feel like that's false and he's just hiding it. Anyways enough about him, school has been mainly a disaster because of the teachers just disappearing. I imagine they are trapped or dead but I believe they are just trapped so they can't make it to school. I walk into the school and I see almost everyone at the school in one place. I look around and see one of my best friends, Nightmare. That's her nickname. I have no idea what's her real name.
"Hey Nightmare, why is everyone here?" I asked.

"Uhhh. I think it's because they're are literally no more teachers that were able to make it to the school. Everyone said that all of them have not even showed up." She replied.

"Hmm. I guess we can go home then."

"Not so fast. They're things going on outside and the school is the safest place to stay."

"Huh. I guess so."

"Anyways, I've been doing my own research until my computer exploded randomly when I looked it up."

"What were you looking up?"

"I was looking up who is the ruler of the events that have been happening lately."

"Ah I see. I heard that's a demon and is looking for revenge on this world. They are here on the earth without a body. Anyone could be possessed and we may not know it."

"Interesting. Well I'm gonna go find Ashslay and Dyiana."

"Alright have fun."

She left and I went to go find a table to sit at for the time being. I then find a table that has another best friend of mine and my crush. My best friend, Scarlett was talking to my crush, Evan, and his friend Braxton. I decided that it wouldn't hurt to join them. I sat down and joined in the conversation.

"So, I think the demon will hit the school soon cause he's looking for a specific person to take over their body and use it for evil." Scarlett stated with a serious face.

"True, but how are you so sure about that?" Braxton asked, raising and eyebrow.

"Yeah, cause every time we look up something about the demon, the thing explodes or a message that says, 'You'll be sorry that you looked up this.'" Evan said.

"Well that's my assum- oh hi Tony." Scarlett said looking at me.

"Hi. So you're talking about the demon huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, I heard that he goes for someone that likes another person a lot. I know a person right off the bat and that's you Tony."

"Wow! Way to call me out."

"Whose this crush of yours, Tony?" Braxton asked with a sinister smile on his face.

"Yeah who is it?" Evan questioned tilting his head to the side.

"I ain't saying nathin." I said with a hint of pink on my face.

Suddenly the lights turned off and everyone is screaming. Then there was a snap and the lights were back on but were red. A TV turned on which was big and had a static screen with a silhouette of something on it. It looked like it had horns on it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I have come to give you a message. You're end is coming soon and I will kill you all slowly. I will be taking possession of one your bodies cause I detect illegal love in here. So prepare yourself for the war to come." The silhouette said with its deep and raspy voice."

I wanted to cling onto Evan but I've learned that he doesn't like to be touch so I can't really do anything.

"Tony!" Evan shouted.

I looked over to him and suddenly I felt tired. My body was growing weak and the last thing I saw was Evan coming to me.