Chapter 18

Evan's PoV

After Scarlett left, I started to think about the things she said to me. Do I want to stop the war? Do I want to end my life to see my other friends? Actually, I want to end this war and no the people that have died don't want me to stop now. I will finish strong for everyone who is depending on me.

Third person PoV

This was the end. Evan had the serum to end this war and bring back Tony. He must have sat in my room for 15 minute when the alarms started to sound.

"Evan, get to the highest floor. We got company." Zoey said through the intercom.

He quickly grabbed the serum and headed to the elevator. Evan hit the highest floor button and looked at the serum bottle. This was the bottle to save his crush right now and set him free. The alarms sounded again and he gripped it harder.

"Is he coming?" Evan asked.

He could hear a dragon roaring outside and the security defense shooting it's laser at it. The dragon must have torn one of them off since he heard metal bring torn off. Evan made it to the top and placed the serum in the mechanical pocket of his suit. The dragon threw the security gun at him and he smirked as he stepped out of the elevator. A huge cloud of dust appeared and the dragon stood still. Evan knocked the security gun back at it and then jumped into the air landing on the dragon. He backed up and got my sword fired up. Evan lifted it in the air and was about to hit when suddenly an X appeared in front of me. By the time he saw it, it was already too late and he hit the X. A bright flash of light blocked his view. Evan had his sword up to block anything coming towards him and had his eyes closed. He opened my eyes to see he was no longer on the ship.

"Where am I?"

He looked around to see a rocky place that seemed to be somewhere in sky or something. There were nothing but rocks and floating rocks. Evan then heard laughter and looked back. It was Tony walking down on invisible class making the clanking noise from his shoes.

"Do you really think you can get away from this?" He asked.

"Well I have you just where I want Tony. I'm here to finish this." Evan said spinning my sword three times before lifting it up with both of my hands.

"Prepare to meet your maker."

He pulled me closer to him by force and when he got close to him, it felt like he just got crushed by something.

"Struggle all you want worm." He said forcing him back.

Evan landed hard on a rocky wall the got crushed by two other rocks to cover his view, then she sent two spears to slice the rock he was in, finally he sent his last two spears at him from the bottom then pierced back down. He finished his attack and was getting his spears back.

"Pathetic. Hmph." He said walking back on the invisible stairs.

Suddenly a sword was launched towards Tony and a shield blocked it off of him and sent the sword in front of Tony landing in a rock in front of him. He was still in shock turning back at him. He saw Evan walking up with his sword doing heavy breathing and had blood coming out of the cuts from his body.

"Looks like your turn is over. I hope you don't mind if I attack, boy!"

Tony started to do maniacal laugh with his hand covering his face. He looked at him with his yellow eyes and said, "Die!"

Suddenly portals surrounded Evan and he realized this was the final fight.

Evan's PoV

Spears started to come towards me and my smaller sword was coming back to me and I was ready to swing my sword. The smaller sword got attached to the Godslayer and I swung my sword at the incoming spears. I looked at Tony with a determined face as fire was going up my sword.

"Tony, this world may not be beautiful when you come back. But even when you come back, don't ever, ever give up."

Tony saw that I destroyed his spears and sent rocks to block my sight of him.

"You pathetic," He said with a scorn look on his face pulling back a dimensional cubic arrow, "Human insect!"

He shot the arrow and hit in between the rocks that blocked my view. I broke out of the rocks and he fell back a little. I leapt towards and he used his spears to block me back, but I ended up cutting right through them with my sword. Tony was struggling trying with all his might to hold me back. I then jumped into the air and did 360 front flip coming to him my sword first and he sent a giant dark purple drill towards me and I kept pressing forward. I used my sword to try to go through the drill, but before I could push through it, a flash of light blinded me and suddenly I saw familiar faces.

"Evan."

Scarlett.

"Evan."

Jaxson

"Evan."

Ramses.

"Evan."

Braxton.

"Evan, you are the bestest person I've ever met and I will love you forever."

Tony.

I soon realized what I must do and used all my force to push through the drill and my suit to break apart as the fire increased. My sword has lots of fire on it and I had fire behind me. I lifted my sword up high and made it through the drill. I was coming down flaming fast and Tony saw.

"Dammit." He said with a shocked face.

"Tony, Be brave! Push On! You can still end your story the way you want it."

A big massive light spread around the battlefield preventing Tony and me from seeing.

"Live.....Tony."

When Tony had seen where I was, he was surprise to see where I was. He saw I had missed and was holding my greatsword right behind him. My hair was a bit darker and my suit was all rusted and gray. I had burnt out the suit and it no longer worked. He was on the ground while I stood over him.

"Those... are.... my final words....to you."

My sword had broken and I started to lean forward, landing on his lips giving him my first and final kiss. He wanted me stop so he blasted energy towards me that launched me away from him. I smiled at him and knew I had completed my task. Tony gasped and realized the serum bottle was on his back and had injected in him. He screamed as the demon was being released from his body. I had laid there as the ground was falling apart. I had my eyes slightly opened and saw Tony being freed. The last thing I wanted to see as I started to fall from the sky with the other things at the battlefield. I closed my eyes as fell through the bright blue sky.