Chapter 7

Evan's PoV

When we got outside, it was a complete nightmare. Fire everywhere, blood on trees, heck even human body parts were at certain places. I look up in the air to see the sky all red and dark. While scanning the sky, I spotted him. It looked like he was talking to some other demon I think. She looked liked a fairy but with horns and an axe. I've never seen a weapon like that before when I've read books about weapons. I decided it was time to split up groups.

"Alright everyone, this is war so we need to take out every thing out there, even Tony. It may be a hard task but please be careful. Scarlett's group come with me, John's group take Heather's group. If someone gets hurt badly, headed back to the school. Do not push yourself hard that you exhaust yourself. Good luck everyone."

"But we were assigned groups to go with certain people." Chloe stated.

"This isn't the time for that you dumbass. Now shut up before I kill you." Ryan said pointing his gun at her.

She put her hands up defensively and act all innocent.

"This is getting us nowhere. Come on!" Dayton said with a groan.

I took my group and Scarlett's group right and the other group went left. We venture through the destruction the demon had made upon the land to see nothing but torn down houses and fire. Suddenly there was a howl and we all look to the to see werewolves were approaching. I got my Godslayer ready with it already turning up the heat. The werewolves rushed towards us and we ran towards them.

"Ramses, drop the cross! Braxton, give them burns! I'll give them the final blow." I commanded.

Ramses drops the cross, sending out fire arrows out of it. He threw some fire spears with while Braxton came up slashing his Thermal Cutter into them and then I came in spinning my Godslayer, burning them into ashes. More of them came and I looked over at Scarlett's group. Ryan was shooting bullets then I see him jump in the air, using his guns to make a giant fire X. Scarlett then comes in dropping her cross the shoots out a blast of energy then she gathers them all together, making spears chop and slice them up. Finally Dayton goes in crazy mode or something because I see his hair turn a bright red and do all sorts of kung fu moves or something real fast, making a whole bunch of blood to come out. Ramses throws more spears at the wolves incoming and Braxton was slicing and thrusting towards them. I came up slicing them up with my fire, spinning around cutting them faster then Braxton. Ramses and Braxton both helped me cut through them faster, finishing the last of the werewolves. Scarlett, Dayton, and Ryan finished their fight and were ready to go except Ryan had a few burns on him.

"Ryan! Are you okay? Are you sure you can continue?" I asked with worry.

"I'll be fine. Just need a bandage or two. I'll just switch to my other pair of dualies which is Mjolnir. Better to have a hammer crushing people instead of burning them and myself." He replied with reassurance.

Suddenly, we heard a scream. We all rushed over to see the fairy I saw in the sky. She had dark purple hair, a black dress, white and black stockings, and a huge red axe. I looked over what she did and would seem she had killed Chloe from John's group. Her head, arms, and legs were cut off, having blood ooze everywhere. John and Bailey backed up while Heather's group was getting ready to strike.

"Well at least that annoying bitch is dead." Ryan stated with a smirk.

"Ryan! Not the time!" Dayton shouted.

"Who are you?!" Scarlett shouted having tears roll down her face as she sees her dead friend.

"Me? Well that's no way to talk to me you filthy rat! If you must know, I am Apocalypse Ravi, Ruler of the World's demon fairy. I am simply going on with my task which is to kill all of you, but it looks like I'm outmatched. Well I must be going now. Already 50 groups of your people are dead to my axe, 15 groups to natural causes, and 35 groups to the supernatural things here. I wouldn't mind another 3 2/3 more groups to that number count. Well, shall we start the fight?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Not so fast Ravi." A voice shouted.

I look to the left to see another group with Nightmare's group. They must have teamed up with them while we were fighting.

"Who are you suppose to be?" Ravi asked.

"We are the Ultimate OP Lightning Team. We have Railway using the Mag-Typhoon, Canine with the Thunder Kikaku, and I Outlandish with the Nuadu's Revenge. Prepare to die to our hands."

"Ahahahahahahaha! You really think you can beat me with your dumb and puny lightning attacks? Well I don't have time for this. I must report to my master. And you there with the ridiculous outfit and sword."

She was pointing at me and I held my Godslayer up ready to fight.

"He's mine and he'll never be yours. Don't even try to go for him, because he's under the demon's control."

"You're lying. Tony will never be yours. He will return to me and be mine."

I rush towards her at full speed.

"Evan stop!" Scarlett shouted."

Ravi smirked, got her axe, and swung it at me. I launched backwards landing hard into a pile or rocks. I look at myself and my hands. I coughed out blood and saw there was cuts and bruises everywhere on my body and legs. White dust and blood were on my hands and that was the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness.

Scarlett's PoV

"Evan!" I shouted running towards him.

I check his heart rate to see it was beating slowly, but I knew he needed medical help right away.

"Dayton! Ryan! Help me carry back Evan!" I commanded.

"Not so fast young lady." Apocalypse Ravi said running towards her.

I embraced Evan before looking up to see she got stopped by Outlandish.

"You better hurry back to the school. Your group and Evan's group go together. The rest of us can handle her."

I nodded and started to run. Ramses and Dayton carried Evan while Braxton and Ryan kept an eye for any other monsters.

"Don't think you can run away forever. I will get you next time!" Ravi shouted.

She then proceeded to fight the people we left behind to fight.