Chapter 8

Outlandish's PoV

Canine, Railway, and I were wondering around the city to find food for people back at the school. We soon found that the head of the school was in trouble. Dyiana and her friends seemed pretty injured from what they've been fighting. I could tell that the girl with the scythe was growing tired and the other two couldn't support her as much. I look at Canine and Railway and said, "My friends, we need to help people around us. Every group we make it to dies right before our eyes to these vampires. We must avenge them by killing those vampires."

"Yes. I got my guns ready to destroy these fanged creatures." Canine mentioned.

"Let's get these fuckers gamers." Railway cheered.

Railway rushed in first slashing them once with lightning, the Canine came in slowing them down and shot a bullet at them, and I finally come in doing kung fu moves then end them by splitting myself into four and ran my four selves into the enemies combining myself together again. The vampire seemed to have died, but I wasn't sure about that. We help Dyiana's group up and got our first aid kit to help clean them up.

"Thanks you guys. Well you guys now who I am and these two are my friends, Nightmare and Ashslay. Ashslay is with the cross and Nightmare with the scythe." Dyiana explained.

"Nice to meet you guys. We were about to head our way back to the sc-"

"Well well. What do we have here?"

We all look over to see it was a guy dressed up as a raven with a mask with a purple raven feather.

"Who are you?" Canine asked pointing her gun at the mysterious person.

"I'm Zach, one of Tony's minions. Now you may be wondering why I'm here. Well I'm pretty sure it's obvious. I'm here to kill you. So enough chit chat. Let's end this." He finished rushing towards us at full speed.

Ashslay dropped her 11th Leitourgia and had energy blast at him, Dyiana then slammed her fist and laser to the ground and the lifted him in the air, next Nightmare transformed from her light side to her dark side and unleashed her attack with the tentacles and the claws she was using. Dyiana shot the laser at Zach again and Ashslay dropped her cross again, finally Nightmare finished off changing to her light side with her dark side turning into a scythe finishing their attack. Zach got up and had one cut on his face and that was it. He smirked and unleashed an attack of raven feathers. We tried to dodge them all but we all got a couple of cuts. I decided to unleash my ultimate form and go super sane on him dealing massive lightning attacks on him. I dealt one final punch launching him and now he could barely walk.

"You think this is over? Well think again cause I have another thing coming. Come Kallen."

A huge humongous dragon comes in and roars. I recognize this dragon. It was an elemental dragon. He has the ability to change any element he wants when a lot of that element does damage to him. He's immune to physical which is a problem.

"Have fun dealing with her. She's going to wreck your ass."

He flew away and dragon roared very loudly. My team were the only ones that could deal with this monster. Dyiana's team could not do anything so I had to call for backup. I pulled out my walkie talkie and said, "This is Outlandish speaking. We need a fire or ice team cause we're dealing with an element dragon. I repeat an element dragon."

I put away the walkie talkie and then another team came. The team that came I recognized the people and they were Jude, Blaise, and Travis. Jude had the Frozen Naraka, Blaise with a Blood Dance, and Travis with the Grips of Tai Xuan. Travis first sent three fire swords at it, slowing it down, then Blaise came in sending a tornado of blood at it, finally Jude came in sending Icey Kinetic Energy at it with a final slash.

"Dyiana! Get your group out of here! We'll take it from here." I shouted.

She nodded and started to flee from the battle. Railway went straight in slashing it three times then a massive lightning slash to it. Next, Canine slowed it down and shot a lightning bullet at it. Finally, I came in punching it once then kick it once a couple of times, then the dragon tried to attack me, but I dodged splitting myself into four, hitting it, and became one again. The dragon roared and flew away.

"I thought were done for there." Railway said, sitting down to rest.

"I thought so too. Well at least we're alive." Canine commented.

"Thanks for the help you guys." I shouted.

They gave a thumbs up and left to do their own things.

"Now what?" Railway asked, getting up.

Suddenly a giant golem came falling out of the sky. This is going to be tough.

"You shall not pass." The golem said.

"Oh, we're gonna kick your ass and make you move." Canine stated pointing her gun.

Canine put her Thunder Kikaku away and pulled out one of the strongest dualies, Positron Blasters. I switched to my Skoll and Hati and was ready to fight. The golem started to form rocks and threw them at us. Railway slashed through it with her sword and backed up for Canine and I to attack. Canine started to spend like crazy sending bullets at the golem and I was kicking and punching it. For being made out of rock, it doesn't really hurt to physically hit it. The golem then grabbed Canine and threw her at Railway knocking them down. I stepped back as it looked at me and I immediately switched back to my Nuada's Revenge and formed a ninety degree angle with my arms. I flew up to the air and landed down quickly with rocks flying around me. I punched it three times then pulled back for another punch landing it then proceed to hit quickly several times in a row. Lightning bolts were hitting it and making the golem to crumble slowly. It eventually fell apart into pieces and we took down another enemy.

"Whew! Tough battle I tell ya." I said helping my two friends up.

We suddenly heard a scream and ran into the direction of it. On the way, we ran into Dyiana's group that seem to be running to the same place we were going. When we got there, we saw that someone was dead and someone really injured. I looked at the girl with the axe and knew who she was immediately. I wanted revenge because she killed my parents and I'll never forgive her. I wanted her blood on my hands.