Chapter 16

Evan's PoV

After I left the house, I saw a woodland spirit ready to attack me and I got my sword ready. It sent out fire towards me and I blocked it with my sword. I ran up to lifting my sword upward slicing her in half. I looked for more enemies to fight and that was when I walked into a big arena. It seemed deserted and I looked around. That was when I saw a girl with blue hair. She saw me and jumped into the center of the arena. Then I saw Ravi coming down from the throne in the middle.

"Well well. If it isn't Evan? Are you here to meet your end?" Ravi asked.

"No, I'm here to beat you even though I didn't know you were here."

They both laughed and I lifted my sword ready to fight.

"Well looks like you're not even hesitating to get into the fight. Up to this point I've killed 170 people. Let's not hold back any longer. Shall we began? Paige have my back."

They must be twins since they look alike. Ravi rushed at me and I rushed towards her and our weapons clanked. We both push each other back and sent glares at each other. Paige sent her axe as if it was a boomerang and Ravi rushed with it. I hit back the axe and took a swing at Ravi. She got launched back with a cut on her face. Paige threw her axe at me and I was about to hit it back, but it landed in front of me making a huge puff or dust. She started to hit me with axe in the front, back and side and then an explosion that cause me to launch backwards. I landed hard and tried to stand up, but could only get one leg up.

"Looks like you're finished Evan? You have any last words before I finish you?" Ravi asked with a smirk on her face.

"He doesn't but I do."

The twins and I look up to see that Jaxson came down foot first into Paige's face and then did a back flip landing next to me.

"Jaxson! What are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"For what other reason? To help you of course."

"No it's dangerous Jaxson. He-"

"Listen Evan, I'm tired of sitting around doing nothing. Please let me help you fight."

He got his Blood Dance ready and I just sighed.

"Alright, but be careful."

"Well looks like we're even now. Well Ravi, shall we?" Paige asked.

Ravi nodded with an evil grin. Ravi jumped into the air and did a 360 front flip in the air coming down with her axe first hitting the ground. Her axe started to make fire circles around us.

She gave a smirk and said, "Enjoy the pain of my fire pits of hell!"

I grabbed Jaxson's arm and leaped backwards with him to dodge the fire. Jaxson and I both got up and ran towards them. Jaxson sent a blood tornado to put the two together and I started to spin around with my sword. Jaxson then sent a smoke bomb to make them not see me and I came in jumping in the air hitting someone in the head, slicing them in half, and cutting there head off. I got out of the smoke bomb and I assumed that I got them both. I high five Jaxson and we started to walk out feeling victorious. That was I thought until Jaxson pushed me to the side and I saw him get an axe piercing his heart. The axe returned into the smoke and Jaxson fell to the ground having blood come out quickly out of his body. I got onto my knees to look over his dead body as he laid there motionless. The smoke cleared up to see that I only killed Paige. Ravi was standing there with two axes in hand with a slight of anger in her. I also felt a burst of energy burning inside of me. My anger rose in me and I felt a fiery aura around me. This will be her end. I will have my revenge. I got my Godslayer and got Jaxson's Blood Dance and rushed towards her. She did the same thing and we started to have her weapons clanking against one another. It intensified so fast that we deflected each other's attack so fast.

"Well looks like someone is pumped as hell as I am after losing someone dear to them." Ravi said with a smile.

"You've killed a lot of people and I'll end it here." I said.

I pushed Ravi back and I was forced back and Ravi ended hitting a wall. She flew towards me and started to swing her dual axes at me while I tried to deflect them with my swords. I got a couple of cut, but that wasn't important. I then started to heat up again and so did my swords. Ravi noticed and started to back up a little and throw her axes. I deflected on and it launched back at her and she caught while the other landed on the other side of the arena. Ravi then tried to jump in the air with her axe to unleash her hellfire, but I knocked her out of the sky making her lose her other axe. I jumped into the air and threw both of my greatswords at Ravi to pin her down. I then absorbed enough fire to turn myself into a Phoenix. I then dived towards her.

"Shit. I'm done for," She said with a smile of defeat, "You win Evan. I won't resist death."

"This is your punishment for the murderous crimes you have committed." I said landing hard.

There was a huge explosion with a great big light afterwards. After I landed, I looked around to see nothing, but fire. My suit started to turn back to normal and I picked up my Godslayer. The Blood Dance has been broken and so there was no point in picking it up. Ravi was no more than ashes now. I slowly walked towards Tony's house feeling victorious of the glorious fight I had just won. When I made it back to Tony's house, I was exhausted and my vision was blurry. I walked slowly to the ship and went to the room Scarlett was in. When I made it to her room, I just collapsed.