Chapter 14

Evan's PoV

After my crying fit, I went to the table for of notes to see what there is about the ship I needed to know about. I walked around the ship hearing only the sound of my shoe hitting the ground. I then heard voices from about and ran up the stairs. I looked to see the survivors of the explosions. Some were burnt while some were perfectly fine.

"Everyone follow me. We'll have more space in the basement." I shouted over the crowd.

Everyone followed me to the basement and people started to scatter the room and do their own thing. I was trying to follow instructions on how to activate the ship, but none of the notes made sense. I eventually gave the notes to some nerd that we had left and he tried to figure it out. I counted the amount of people we had and there were only 105 people left. I saw Zoey's group all fine and no injuries, Jaxson was starting to pull himself together, and Braxton was in a wheel chair. I sighed and decided to go upstairs. I sat on the chair and looked down on my feet. I then heard footsteps and looked in the direction it came from.

"Evan? What are you doing up here?"

It was Scarlett.

"I don't know. I don't even know I can keep on fighting anymore. Braxton lost his legs and Ramses is dead."

"Hey, I lost Dayton and I still have the will to fight. Do you want to give up now and not fulfill want Braxton and Ramses want? Do you want to save Tony?"

"I-I do! You know what?! I absolutely fucking do want to keep on fighting. I'll do everything I can do to fight until the very end. I'll do it for our school."

Then there was sound of slow clapping. We looked at the door to see a person dressed up as a Raven guy. Suddenly four people ran up. It was Nightmare and three other girls. They're name was Liz, Ellie, and Elysia. Nightmare pulled out scythe and the other three got their weapons out. Liz with the Aphrodite, Ellie with the Flint Sanada, and Elysia with Star Shatterer: Vikrant. Zach started to back up and all of us chased him outside. I got my Godslayer out and Scarlett must have switched to the Ranger's cross cause of the blue cross. Zach started to send feathers towards us and we dodged to the side to attack. Nightmare turned to her dark side and use her claws to attack. Elysia fired her laser onto Zach while Ellie charged up cannon and fired her misslies. Liz was up in his face trying to cut Zach up with her scythe. Scarlett deployed her cross, had fire arrows come out, and started to throw fire spears at Zach. I then come in spinning around with the massive fire on him. Zach then sent deadly feathers told Nightmare, Liz and I, but we managed to dodge it. He then started to glow a bright red and was now flying in the air.

"You think my fight will be easy? Well, you're wrong." He said as he snapped his fingers.

People from the basement slowly started to come out. He first had a senior girl and started to claw her apart, eating what was in her. It was absolutely disgusting and it angered me.

"These dweebs are delicious to eat and I'll be sure I'm balls deep (Idk what the person I asked meant by this.)."

Suddenly my Godslayer started to turn a really bright red. Liz and Nightmare backed up I started to feel stronger. I gave out a loud roar and started to send fireballs at him. Zach started to fall back but I ran towards him quickly. The people he had coming to him went back into the house and I was ready to finish him. I swung my sword at him and then I somehow flew back and grabbed my other sword and slash an X at him then I had my other sword go onto my great sword and spun around three times. Then my sword transform into something else and the sword had a bigger fire and I launched all of it towards him. I split him in half with fire starting on his body. I look down at him and the flames soon vanished and my sword was back to normal. I looked back at everyone and smiled before losing conscience.