Chapter 15

Nightmare's PoV

I just watched Evan burn that guy into a crisp. His ashes started to fly into the bloody red sky as if he never existed. Everyone rushed over to Evan who was peacefully sleeping. He must have been tired after all of that. We picked him up and carried him into the house. We laid him on the couch and watched over him. Zoey came up to check up what was going on.

"What happen to him?" She asked with a questioning look.

"He overdid it on that Raven guy. I have no clue what his name was, but he's dead." Scarlett said looking at him.

He was some reason smiling in his sleep and I thought that was weird. Scarlett then started to tickle him and he started to giggle. Then he couldn't hold it anymore and was laughing like crazy. She then stopped and he got up. He stretched a little and yawned.

"What a nice nap." He said with a smile.

Then someone came up and looked excited. I believe his name was like Michael or something.

"The ship is fully operated Evan. There's enough food for us to survive for about a month. We should aboard the ship and get some rest."

Everyone nodded except Evan.

"I'm gonna go look for some enemies to practice fighting with to get my skills to improve." He said getting up.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He nodded and started to drag his greatsword outside to go and fight. I followed the others and went on the ship. It was a big ship with all kinds of luxury. A movie theater room, a gaming room, a swimming pool, anything everyone could wish for. I decided to retire to a room and immediately fell asleep.

Scarlett's PoV

I went into the ship I was simply amazed with the design of the ship. I immediately changed clothes to go to the pool and went for a swim. I went to the other girls and started to chat away with them about other things than the war. Then there was an announcement that dinner was being served and I immediately got out of the pool. I got dressed up for the occasion which I simply took a dress from the boutique in the place and went to go eat. It was serving crab legs and lobster and I simply wanted to dig in. I sat at the table with the girls and we started to talk about the war. The people sitting at my table was Kaelin, Heather, Zoey, Faith, Maddie, and two girls I recently met named Alycia and Skylar.

"So what are we going to do to end this war?" Kaelin asked.

"Well one things for sure. We're going to have rebuild the everything." Skylar replied.

"True, but like how exactly?" Faith asked.

"There's something called other towns." Maddie replied sarcastically.

"Oh right that's a thing."

"Anyway, we should probably hurry up and finish eating. We have to do things tomorrow morning." I mentioned breaking off a crab leg.

Everyone nodded and we continued to eat our dinner. There were laughs, smiles, and jokes filling the room and I haven't felt this feeling for such a long time. We finished up and headed back to our dorms. I changed into more comfortable clothes and started to ponder myself. That was when I realized that Evan never came back. I quickly rushed out the door to only see that Evan was standing there with cuts, bruises, blood, and burns everywhere on his body.

"Evan! What the hell happen to you?!"

"Ravi..."

"What she do you?"

"We...fought....and....I....w-"

He fell to the ground unconscious and I shouted his name.