Chapter 2

Evan's PoV

It's been 5 hours or so since the mysterious message had been passed upon us. Luckily I've been carrying my Proto Pulse greatsword around. I've brought it to school ever since the events have been happening for the past few months. The first thing I ran into was a werewolf and I had to fight it off with my bare hands. I was pretty hurt afterwards, but then I saw that Tony was around he helped me get patched up. What a guy I tell ya. That's when I started realize I was looking at him the whole time as he patch me up right there and then. I had this feeling in my gut but I didn't know what it is. I felt like I was in love with him? No, it can't be. I'm straight and that's what everyone thinks. I've only told Braxton this secret cause I think everyone would start to look at me differently if I came out. I snapped out of the flashback and saw that Scarlett was tapping on my shoulder. She wasn't wearing the school uniform anymore. Instead, she was wearing a red battle suit with camo colors on it.

"Hey, Evan. You've been in here for 6 hours now. It's three in the afternoon. Maybe you should let me take over. You must be getting bored." Scarlett said with a smile.

I hesitated cause I wanted to stay with him longer. I wanted to talk to him as soon as he wakes up.

"No, I'm good. I want to be here for him as soon as he wakes up." I replied.

"But he hates you though."

"No, he doesn't. I believe that somewhere he still likes me and I still like him."

"Wait a minute. Are you saying-"

"Shaddup! Yes, I like Tony a lot, but I don't think he likes me back cause he doesn't want to talk to me."

"Oh... ok. Well here, we'll make a deal. How about you change clothes cause we're not in class or anything."

I was still in the school uniform and I sighed.

"Fine I'll change. But I'll be back in 15 minutes."

She nodded and I left the room to go change.

Scarlett's PoV

Wow that's actually quite surprising. Both Tony and Evan like each other but can't confess to each other cause they both think they are straight. Hmm interesting. I see then Nightmare coming down the hallway.

"Hey Scarlett. Can I see Tony?" She asked.

I see Nightmare had change into a white outfit with a blouse and white skirt with a lock around her waist with chains wrapped around her loosely. She had two white flowers on her skirt on both side and on her head as hair clip.

"Sure. Cute outfit by the way."

"Thanks, I can basically be wearing this but change quickly when I command to change. I'm right now on the light side and I just have to say dark side to change. I have to command it and I change."

"Interesting. Well come on in."

She smiled and went in. When I went in, both Nightmare and I turned pale. Tony was turning real red and was sweating in the bed. He was also murmuring something to himself. I tried listening in but I couldn't understand a single word.

"What happened to him?!" Nightmare shouted.

"I don't know. He wasn't like this 5 minutes ago. Evan was with him the whole six hours and he was fine."

I heard Evan walking down the hallway, talking to Braxton and I started to panic. I looked out and I see he was halfway here. I check his temperature and it was fricken so hot that the thermometer broke. I then heard Evan call my name.

"Y-yeah?" I replied.

"What's wrong with Tony?" He asked with a questioning look.

"Uhhh..."

I look back at him and he started to turn less red.

"N-Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, looked at him, and see he was now wearing a black t-shirt with a red jacket, black shorts, and dark red shoes.

"Well, I'll take it from here, Scarlett."

"Ok." I said as I left the room.

Evan's PoV

I have no idea what just happen, but I'm glad Tony is fine. I hope wasn't gone too long that something bad happen. I got a chair and sat next to him. Nightmare and Braxton both left the room to go do their own thing. I looked over at the door then Tony. Man I wish he was mine one day. I got my bag and open it and started to do homework that should have had it done today. I didn't have much to do but to do it.

~~Time Skip~~

It was now 9 P.M. and I finished all my work literally just now. Tony still hasn't waken up and I generally started to worry. I was growing tired and I wanted to go to sleep but I still wanted to watch over him. Then I started to hear noises. I look over to see Tony sweating, turning red, and even turning. I got out of my chair and rushed over to him. I shook him and shouted his name. He open his eyes and started to cry. I hugged him and I noticed that his eyes were red instead of brown. Something tells me something is not right.

Tony's PoV

I was stuck in my own conscience and could not escape. I was seeing my worst nightmares and fears all in the same place. Everyone I loved was dead and I see Evan staring at me with his sad brown eyes having blood in his eyes coming out of his eyes as he gets stabbed in the heart by something I don't even know what it is. I rush over to him quickly and try to catch him but he turned into ashes. I look around as everything else turned into ashes and I started to hear voices. They kept saying "you're a mistake." "Just die already." "Get lost you trash." "No one loves you." "He will never be yours and you will be all alone." I covered my ears to cancel the sound out but it didn't work. Then a red person came towards me. I looked up at his face and I immediately had fear cause I know what it is. My parents showed me it and I knew I'm screwed.

"What do you want demon?" I asked trying to be confident.

"You know exactly why I'm here. Don't act dumb."

"I won't let you." I said getting my Godslayer greatsword out.

"If it's a fight you want," the demon said getting his two void keys gun, "Then it's a fight you'll get."

I ran towards the demon, trying to land a hit on it but I missed cause the demon teleported then shot a bullet at me and I deflected it with my weapon. I then ran towards it and swung, landing a hit on him, launching him. He then teleported and dropped a hammer on me and I got crushed. My sword had a few cracks in it and kept trying to fight. I then had a burst of Fire energy and swung my sword towards him three times and I manage to make him bleed. I honestly didn't know demons bleed. I stepped back as he got up. I held my sword up and was ready for any comeback it had coming to me. When it stood up, it snapped it's fingers. A blast of energy hit me and everything slowed down. The demon then jumped into the air had huge red circles behind him. It then blasted heavy energy attacks on me, making me feel extremely weak. I fell onto my knees and my sword disappeared into ashes. The demon then teleported in front of me, having a gun pointed at the top of my head.

"Do you have any last words before I take your body as my vessel?"

Then I heard a familiar voice, calling out to me. It was Evan.

"Dammit. You got lucky this time moral, but the next time you're mine."

It disappeared and I regain consciousness. I open my eyes to see Evan and I started to cry because I missed him so much.