2

There was one secret that Tamaki had kept from Mirio, that he had a crush

There was one secret that Tamaki had kept from Mirio, that he had a crush. It was something big in the eyes of Tamaki, but he did not know what to do about these feelings. 

The girl who had lived next to him his whole life was his crush and was also a somewhat close friend. They were not as close as Tamaki was to Mirio, but he did consider Sakura Lee to be one of his closest friends. 

He would still act his normal shy self around her, and it had gotten even more intense when he had realized his feelings for the girl.

It was morning, and Tamaki was on his way to his school. His crush, Sakura Lee, did not go to the same school as Tamaki. She did not want to be a hero, she wanted to work in the medical field. It was not as though her quirk was bad, it was just that she did not have a passion to be a hero. 

She wanted to help people in a way that not what half of the population wanted to help with. She wanted to be different, and she wanted to be unique in her own way. 

Later on in her schooling, she had found out that she had a passion for medicine, that she had a passion for helping people. Not in the most conventional way, but in a way that had made sense to her. 

Tamaki, on the other hand, does not believe that he could ever be a good hero. The only reason that he had made the choice of going into UA was because of his friend Mirio. 

Mirio was the one who gave him the confidence to be able to go and apply to UA. Now, Tamaki was in his third year, and he was about to become a new hero. He was going to be a part of the world of heroes. 

He was nowhere near confident about the skills, and he did not know what would happen.

"Bye, mom and dad!" Sakura spoke into the house and Mr. and Mrs.Lee replied with a goodbye. Then, Tamaki heard Sakura say,

"Hey, Tamaki!' Sakura spoke. 

She was walking on her way to her school when she had seen Tamaki on the road. She really wanted to become friends with him, but he was so shy around her that she did not know what to do. She was nowhere near as open as Mirio was, she also had her moments as to when she was shy, but she was still more open than Temaki.

"H-hi S-sakura," Tamaki replied. 

"A-and you know you can call me Amajiki," Tamaki replied. 

"Oh right!" Sakura said, scolding herself for not remembering this fact. This was a daily routine for them, and then Sakura spoke again, 

"Then hi Amajiki!" Sakura spoke with a smile.

His ears that were unnaturally pointy were beginning to grow red. This was a natural reaction for Temaki around Sakura, that his ears will become much redder, and then a blush would coat his cheeks.

 Tamaki did try to hide it, but it was incredibly obvious. Every time the Tamaki to try to stop it, the blushes would become even redder.

"On your way to UA?" Sakura asked. 

She was starting to try to have a conversation with him, which was difficult sometimes. Sometimes what would happen was that he would just remain quiet, and she would remain quiet with him. 

The two of them were in there on silence, and they would enjoy that silence. 

Even though both of them had wanted desperately talk to each other. Tamaki, he was too shy to do it, and Sakura believed that she herself was bothering him. 

That she needed to control the amount that she spoke with him, and that the reaction that he had around her meant that he was bothered by her. When that was really not the case.