1

Just like quirks, there were soulmates in our world

Though, the soulmates that are present in society are somewhat a little different than the normal ones that you hear about. 

Instead of having a clock on your wrist, or drawing on one person's hand and it would appear on the other person, or an instant attraction, the soulmates are not true and actual soulmates until they confessed her feelings for each other.

The soulmate bond was so powerful that at first glance, the couple has already begun to develop feelings for your soulmate. 

The couple would not know that they are soulmates until they have confessed their feelings. 

When you do confess your feelings, there would be a small tattoo on your wrist. This tattoo would signify that you are soulmates.

Soulmates have and always will be a present and vital part in society since the beginning of time, before quirks were even possible and before they had become much more normalized. 

Soulmates nowadays are very common, they are present in every couple. These stories are passed down from generation to generation, each person waiting for their soulmate.

With this soulmate bond, the fate of two people have been connected, it can never be broken. These bonds are in regards to destiny, and this can never be tampered with. This was created by the forces of nature, and it was the purest form of love. 

Nothing can satisfy someone like the soulmate bond, and nothing would satisfy the person until they meet their real soulmate. 

This story is about Tamaki Amajiki's soulmate, the girl-next-door, Sakura Lee.