3

"You know, I'm also on my way to UA," Sakura replied

It was as though she was talking to herself, on the basis of how Tamaki is. He was not trying to rude towards the girl that he had a crush on, but the reaction that he had to her was something that had now become normalized. 

The two of them just accepted it as a part of their friendship, and it was something that was okay with both of them. Though, Tamaki usually cursed at himself for being so anti-social.

"Really?" Tamaki asked. 

This is the first time he had ever heard of Sakura even talking remotely close about being close to the school. It was not as though she was not a fan of UA, or that she was not a fan of heroes, but she just had little to no interest in them. 

She was too busy focusing on her own work, to be admiring heroes on a day-to-day basis.

"Yep, apparently UA had seen the work that I do in my school right now, and they want me to transfer into to UA," Sakura replied. Though the girl had little to no interest in the school, it was not as though she's not excited about this opportunity. 

She really was. 

She did not know the reason as to why they had wanted her, but it would really help her career in the future. Also, maybe in school, she can train her quirk a little bit more.

Sakura had a healing quirk. Her quirk allowed her to heal any living being, no matter their situation. 

The only thing that she needed to do was for her to have physical contact with them. It was rare that Sakura had to use her quirk on a day-to-day basis, the reason being that at the moment the school was only allowing her to do training. 

She was never in a real situation in which she would have to save someone from near death. Therefore, the times that it was required, was usually to heal the animals that she had seen on the street, or if someone had pricked their finger she would help them.

"T-that's nice," Tamaki replied to the girl. 

No matter what he did, he never was able to cross that path of being less nervous around Sakura. He tried, and for the first time he had the motivation to do it, but he just couldn't do it. 

It was something within him that was stopping him, and he did not know what it was. He just wanted it to end.

With that, the two people had walked in silence. Both of them are ready to see what they have for them, Sakura feeling extremely excited for a new opportunity and Tamaki excited for Sakura.