5

While Sakura was off talking to the principal about the offer that she had just gotten, Tamaki, on the other hand, was on his way to his group of friends

While Sakura was off talking to the principal about the offer that she had just gotten, Tamaki, on the other hand, was on his way to his group of friends. The two friends that had consisted of Mirio Togota and Nejire. 

Though what Tamaki did not realize was that one of his friends have seen him walking in with Sakura. It was rare for him to see Tamaki with anyone other than the big three, especially a girl. It was completely new for Mirio, and he did not know what this was.

"Hey Amajiki, "Nejire greeted in her overly excited way. 

No matter what the girl was always bubbly, and she was always open. She was the exact opposite of Tamaki. The girl had endless questions for him about this morning, and she kept asking him as he walked by. 

Mirio, on the other hand, did not know what to say to him. It was usually Mirio and Tamaki who walked together, but today Mirio had to go early. 

Today was the day that the Big Three were going to meet the hero class of 1-A. Mirio had expected that Tamaki would walk to school on his own, but he did not expect him to walk in with Sakura.

"Hey Amajiki, who was the person that you were with?" Neijire asked in her list of endless questions. 

This was the one question that Tamaki was not willing to answer, he did not want to tell them about her. It was almost as though Sakura was his own little secret. He did not want to share her with anyone, and this was the very first time that Tamaki was feeling this way. 

But, the visible shaking that had come from Temaki had given Mirio and Neijire the motivation that they needed to know that this was something that they would find out eventually. Though, Tamaki would not disclose this information yet.

"By the way, we are meeting the 1-A class soon," Mirio spoke. 

Tamaki did not know if he could do this, he wanted to be confident. He was part of the big three, he was one of the most powerful students in UA. 

He was giving himself a mini pep talk, but he was going to be able to introduce himself at least in front of the classroom.

Nejire had begun to clap her hands and she was extremely excited, she is ready to meet the next generation of heroes. 

Moreover, the only reason she was like this was because of her overexcited personality. This was not a sentiment that Tamaki shared with her. He was excited to see the hero class that was talked about all the time on the news and in school, but he did not know how he felt about meeting all these people. 

During the time that he was giving himself a pep talk, Tamaki thought of every possible outcome that could occur.

To be fair, half of them were of him bolting out of class and going home. Though, what was going to occur in a couple of moments was something that not even he could think of in his endless thoughts of the multiple outcomes.